Windows 10: Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Discus and support Windows Updates stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aaronyyy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. aaronyyy Win User

Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website.

After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck at 0% and refuse to download.

I have tried so many “solutions” from online - restarting the services, deleting softwaredistribution, disabling firewall, etc. , but nothing seems to help. Every time I check for updates, the list of updates comes out and everything is stuck at 0%.

I’m at my wits end now, my internet works just fine and everything else seems to be working fine as well, except for this annoying issue. I do notice that when I start the update, the download folder in softwaredistribution populated with folders and files inside, but it does not grow beyond a few hundred kb.

Please help me!

:)

aaronyyy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows Updates stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jun 14, 2019
  4. antares Win User

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Updates stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Updates stuck

2. WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK: So my laptop suddenly updated on its own, and the update is stuck at 94%. After a while it says: We couldn't complete the update and is undoing changes. Btw keep in mind, I'm locked off my windows. I can't access anything aside from troubleshooter and Windows Recovery which...
  3. Aeroplane mode stuck after update will not toggle off and greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aeroplane mode stuck after update will not toggle off and greyed out: HiMy windows 10 has just updated and come up with an aeroplane mode icon which is greyed it so can’t be taken out of that mode. I have gone into network adapters and disabled them enabled all the adapters . So WiFi will not connect and aeroplane mode toggle is greyed out so...
  4. Stuck in getting updates 15 % while using media creation tool

Stuck in getting updates 15 % while using media creation tool: I tried cloud resetting my laptop version windows 10pro 20hz 64 bits but unfortunately the power supply was terminated. After that i swich on my laptop then it did undo changes and then the laptop slowed down drastically it now takes almost 20-25 minutes to start and the...
  5. Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100%

Windows update stuck on 100% ..... data is exhausting but update is still stuck on 100%: I've seen that my phone data is exhausting continuosly so i checked that windows is updating but after achieving 100% it still stuck on it its been an hour what i have to do...
  6. Default Windows apps stuck updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Default Windows apps stuck updating: Hello, So I recently reinstalled Windows and now not all the default apps are opening, including the Microsoft store. I have tried all these steps and they are still stuck updating. I have reinstalled my graphics driver and checked for updates and still nothing. Any help is...
  7. Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update.: Basically it shows the background of the windows start up screen and all but there's no pin when ever I try to get in it just shows me a blank lock screen. Below is what I see granted this is a screen shot of a video I took of it so motion blur but the point still stands....
  8. Windows Update stuck at 29% for 14 hours

Windows Update stuck at 29% for 14 hours: As the title says my computer has been stuck updating at 29% for 14 hours and I shut it down and yes I do know it can cause permanent damage but I have things to do, This actually happens every time I try to update my computer and for months I've been trying to avoid updating...
  9. Stuck unable to update windows

Stuck unable to update windows: I've had this problem for a few months now, where Windows Update will download an update, attempt to install it, restart a few times, and then say 'undoing changes made to your computer'. I've just sort of dealt with it, but now I'm being told my version of Windows 10 has...
  10. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: I have an older Toshiba Satellite that, when turned on, shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 5 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then you enter an eternal black screen of death.This happened after a Windows update, and when it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update stuck at 0%

2. security intellgence update hangs at 0%

3. KB4507469 says getting ready and stays at 0%

4. windows 10 1903 update stuck at 0%,
  5. 1909 0%,
  6. windows 1903 update stuck on 0%,
  7. 1903 windows update 0%,
  8. windows cumulative update 1903 stuck at 0%,
  9. Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165) stuck on 0% reddit,
  10. 2020-05 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1909 stuck at 0%,
  11. windows 1909 stuck on working on updates 0%,
  12. what to do when windows update show status 0% FOR long time,
  13. windows 10 update 1909 stuck 0%,
  14. windows 10 update hanging at 0%,
  15. getting things ready stuck 0%