Windows 10: Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Discus and support Windows Updates stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aaronyyy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. aaronyyy Win User

Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website.

After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck at 0% and refuse to download.

I have tried so many “solutions” from online - restarting the services, deleting softwaredistribution, disabling firewall, etc. , but nothing seems to help. Every time I check for updates, the list of updates comes out and everything is stuck at 0%.

I’m at my wits end now, my internet works just fine and everything else seems to be working fine as well, except for this annoying issue. I do notice that when I start the update, the download folder in softwaredistribution populated with folders and files inside, but it does not grow beyond a few hundred kb.

Please help me!

:)

aaronyyy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows Updates stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jun 14, 2019
  4. antares Win User

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Updates stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Updates stuck

2. Some apps can't update they stuck

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some apps can't update they stuck: When I'm updating or downloading any app or games in window store it works fine but when i update your phone app it's downloading is going to stuck it's can't be successful everytime when i download it. It can't be proceed I'm trying to reebot and reset the store again face...
  3. Windows Update stuck at 1803: But how to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at 1803: But how to reinstall?: My Update reports my system is updating for... 2019-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4503286) - Error 0x800706ba "Nummer" Destroy WIndows Spying says this is my Windows version... Windows 10 Pro,...
  4. My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update

My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update: Hello, So my Asus laptop can not seem to update. I have been trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1809 but it seems to not let me. Every time I try I get stuck with a black screen with the Republic of Gamers logo. I have tried updating many times and nothing seems to...
  5. Since the Windows 10 May update can no longer uninstall programs, just stuck in a loop

Since the Windows 10 May update can no longer uninstall programs, just stuck in a loop: So this all started with trying to uninstall Gigabytes useless App Center software and now it seems everything i've tried to uninstall since. Getting errors on almost every single attempt to uninstall a program " An Error occured trying to uninstall <insert prgram name> it...
  6. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop: Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop. Please help. Thank you!...
  7. Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update): Please refer below screenshots for the message that I receive when I try to open some MS apps. Issue - The apps that do not open appear as blurred icons as visible in Image 1. The message that I receive when I click on this is given in Image 2. A brief list of the apps...
  8. Stuck on "Choose your Keyboard Layout" after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose your Keyboard Layout" after updating Windows 10: hi as of today right before i can end my night by shutting down my laptop (Acer Aspire with Windows 10) and I see update and shut off computer. me in my mood ready to sleep click on it and proceed to take a rest. the next morning, i dont know about this im going to explain...
  9. windows 10 update 1903 stuck on 89%

windows 10 update 1903 stuck on 89%: i waited 1 hr but still stuck on 89% ,and tried 4 times[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-1903-stuck-on-89/959e4ae8-67f7-4327-ae68-5688c1224ff1
  10. Windows 10 Updates failing, stuck on Version 1709. Error code "0x8007001F - 0x20006"

Windows 10 Updates failing, stuck on Version 1709. Error code "0x8007001F - 0x20006": Hi all, I have tried everything I can find to fix this problem and I don't know what else to do. For about a year now I have been completely unable to install a Windows Update from Version 1709. Unfortunately I no longer have the Windows 10 USB I used to install Windows on...