Windows 10: Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

Discus and support Windows Updates stuck at 0%. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Predator G3-572 with windows 10 installed. My window updates are now working... All updates are stuck at 0%. I have tried multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShikherChowdhary, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

Hi,

I am using Predator G3-572 with windows 10 installed.

My window updates are now working... All updates are stuck at 0%. I have tried multiple things like restarting the Window update service in services.

Turning or the firewall and all. But how able to get out of this issue. Any suggestions are appreciated apart from reinstalling windows. Windows Updates stuck at 0%. f6de2799-d42c-4e44-9287-57466fc0b39e?upload=true.png

:)

ShikherChowdhary, Oct 31, 2020
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows Updates stuck at 0%. [​IMG]

TomStrong, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Oct 31, 2020
  4. antares Win User

Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

1. Windows Updates stuck at 0%. - Similar Threads - Updates stuck

2. Surface Pro 7 stuck "working on updates"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 7 stuck "working on updates": My computer restarted to install updates and has not progressed for a couple of months. It is still at 91% completion. I have tried shutting it down, but when it boots back up it's still updating....
  3. Windows 10 updates stuck on downloading 0%

Windows 10 updates stuck on downloading 0%: I have been updating my windows 10 laptop but it's stuck on 0% for about a day and doesn't get past that. I've tried every possible solution available on the internet but it doesn't work. I will try to explain everything I did. I ran the windows troubleshooter a dozen times...
  4. Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/159624-how-specify-target-feature-update-version-windows-10-a.html#option3 I've followed the instructions but am quickly held at a standstill because in step two. Two of the selectable options aren't available... Made a photo for y'all...
  5. Windows 10: Windows Update Settings Stuck On Loading..

Windows 10: Windows Update Settings Stuck On Loading..: Hello, My name is Claire and I need your help. You see, whenever I open up settings>Update And Security>Windows Update, it's always stuck on loading. All the others work just fine but this, doesn't. The thing is I saw another question about it here and tried to follow the...
  6. Windows Update stuck on boot screen

Windows Update stuck on boot screen: I have a dell laptop running windows 10 version 1511 and I want to update it to the latest version of windows 10. I use the update assistant to update my laptop and click on the restart now button to update. After clicking the restart button, it gets stuck on the boot up...
  7. update status stuck at Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Getting things ready - 0%

update status stuck at Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Getting things ready - 0%: I have started updating the windows 10 1903 to 1909 so at the time when it is showing that Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Getting things ready - 0% and it stucks at there [ATTACH]...
  8. Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/teeling1396 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jw29o9/desperate_please_help_attempted_to_update_window/
  9. cumulative update for window 10 stucks at 100%

cumulative update for window 10 stucks at 100%: cumulative update for window 10 stucks at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cumulative-update-for-window-10-stucks-at-100/bde0f463-b1b8-4b65-9b66-7fa614c08827
  10. Computer stuck in boot up loop and diagnosing pc after recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in boot up loop and diagnosing pc after recent update: As the title says, my PC has been stuck on booting up, passing the bios opportunity, and then being stuck on a black screen with a blanking underscore on the top left. Sometimes it'll go through "preparing automatic repair" snd then "diagnosing your pc" which does nothing and...