Windows 10: Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

Discus and support Windows Updates stuck at 0%. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Predator G3-572 with windows 10 installed. My window updates are now working... All updates are stuck at 0%. I have tried multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShikherChowdhary, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

Hi,

I am using Predator G3-572 with windows 10 installed.

My window updates are now working... All updates are stuck at 0%. I have tried multiple things like restarting the Window update service in services.

Turning or the firewall and all. But how able to get out of this issue. Any suggestions are appreciated apart from reinstalling windows. Windows Updates stuck at 0%. f6de2799-d42c-4e44-9287-57466fc0b39e?upload=true.png

:)

ShikherChowdhary, Oct 31, 2020
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows Updates stuck at 0%. [​IMG]

TomStrong, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Oct 31, 2020
  4. antares Win User

Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows Updates stuck at 0%.

1. Windows Updates stuck at 0%. - Similar Threads - Updates stuck

2. Windows update stuck on 100%, showing pending download.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update stuck on 100%, showing pending download.: For two days, it's showing 100% download, pending download. It has eaten up more than 1.5 GB of data still no progress. How to fix it? Is there any third party windows updater? How can I know live update status? [ATTACH] Following is the WindowsUpdate log report link:...
  3. Windows 10 failed update and now stucked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 failed update and now stucked: I installed yesterday the latest update. Since then my computer has issues. Windows explorer freezes. All the applications take hours to open. I tried to uninstall the latest update but no luck. I decided to start PC recovery with the option to keep my file and get the...
  4. stuck update flashing boot block

stuck update flashing boot block: what should i do? 3 hours ago [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-update-flashing-boot-block/16c3218c-65d9-4bb0-a1ab-999ff349e3a2
  5. Windows, stuck on restart to update

Windows, stuck on restart to update: So basically my PC wants me to restart to update Windows for whatever reason, i go to do it and it restarts and boots up but its still asks me to update it as if that restart did nothing. What make this an issue is that it asks me every single hour to restart to update it,...
  6. windows 10 checking for updates is stuck

windows 10 checking for updates is stuck: when checking for updates the screen has been showing the dots for over 1/2 hr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-checking-for-updates-is-stuck/ef9c7772-5f41-4c76-a332-190ad56d460b
  7. Update stuck on 30%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update stuck on 30%: Hi. My computer started updating a few hours ago, and it was going well, it restarted itself multiple times as it said it will, but when it reached 30% it stopped. It's not frozen since the loading animation is working, but it's been on 30% for hours now. It's done that...
  8. Surface Pro 7 stuck "working on updates"

Surface Pro 7 stuck "working on updates": My computer restarted to install updates and has not progressed for a couple of months. It is still at 91% completion. I have tried shutting it down, but when it boots back up it's still updating....
  9. Windows 10 updates stuck on downloading 0%

Windows 10 updates stuck on downloading 0%: I have been updating my windows 10 laptop but it's stuck on 0% for about a day and doesn't get past that. I've tried every possible solution available on the internet but it doesn't work. I will try to explain everything I did. I ran the windows troubleshooter a dozen times...
  10. Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/159624-how-specify-target-feature-update-version-windows-10-a.html#option3 I've followed the instructions but am quickly held at a standstill because in step two. Two of the selectable options aren't available... Made a photo for y'all...