Windows 10: Windows updates

Discus and support Windows updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I meant restart instead of update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates/2491ade9-e247-4ae3-a301-fb287aea44ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TroyJackson2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows updates

I meant restart instead of update.

:)

TroyJackson2, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows updates

1. Windows updates - Similar Threads - updates

2. updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus: i am having problems updating my windows 10 because AVG Antivirus isn't cmpatible with windows 10 - how do i locate the antivirus because as far as I know, i don't have avg on my computer and its not showing upo on my apps or my programs...
  3. Windows 10 Updates

Windows 10 Updates: Hello, so I had an issue about 3 years go where my computer got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows, so I went ahead and Installed Windows 10 Home... The thing is that I had a license for Windows 10 Single Language but the Activation watermark didn't bother me too...
  4. Profile picture won't update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture won't update: I changed my profile picture on Microsoft.com in account settings and it worked (I removed it). But whenever I log into my computer, my old picture still shows up as my account icon. I've tried it multiple times and it won't update. Can someone please tell me what the problem...
  5. Need help! Windows Defender Update on September 20 corrupted my external HDD - now reads RAW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help! Windows Defender Update on September 20 corrupted my external HDD - now reads RAW: This is not the first time this happens. I turn on my computer and I find that my external HDD’s, which were fine and working properly the day before, are now asking to be FORMATTED. They show up as RAW in Disc Management. - Always happens following a Windows update of...
  6. Window 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 update: Lost personal settings under Admin. How do I recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update/f4a5a0e1-b037-44aa-8da0-1ed8c916e365
  7. Windows 10 recent update prevents me from bringing up AOL.

Windows 10 recent update prevents me from bringing up AOL.: Since recent Windows 10 update, cannot open AOL from AOL application I have been a member since early 90's. Do not want to lose my access or my e-mails. Can access AOL online thru Microsoft EDGe browser. Can I reload AOL software and retain my e-mails?...
  8. Windows 10 Feature Update, version 1903 not installing

Windows 10 Feature Update, version 1903 not installing: A few days ago I got a notification telling me to update my Windows. After restarting my system I saw that it was requesting me to download and install the updates again. Repeat this for about 3 days, trying to troubleshoot as many things as I could, I still can't get it to...
  9. Files won't open after 9/21 update - says write protected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files won't open after 9/21 update - says write protected: I hope you can help me. I do a lot of digital artwork on my computer. I make a living from this and have quite a few images in files in my computer. I had an extra long update happen overnight and now when I try to open my artwork files, it won't let me. It says that they are...
  10. Update win10 1903 from 1803 dont work

Update win10 1903 from 1803 dont work: Hi I tried mulitimes to upgrate Windows 10 from 1803 to 1903 and failed.Now im geting "0x8007042B-0x2000D The instalation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error durind MIGRATE_DATA operaton".I failed automatic and i failed with USB Media creation tool..i removed Norton...