Windows 10: Windows upgradation

Discus and support Windows upgradation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help My laptop has Windows 10 home single language activated by OEM KEY. Can I update my PC by purchasing Windows 10 pro retail key? My laptop has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MahediHassan2, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:37 PM.

1. Windows upgradation

Help

My laptop has Windows 10 home single language activated by OEM KEY. Can I update my PC by purchasing Windows 10 pro retail key? My laptop has a warranty of about a year and a half. Will the warranty go away? Because they gave the genuine Windows 10 home single language OEM key operating system. Is their any difficulty come to switch OEM TO RETAIL key on pc.

And i have already installed lots of app software in my pc if i upgrade my pc home to pro is that my all application Will be gone??

:)

MahediHassan2, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:37 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:41 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. swarfega Win User

Windows upgradation

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

Thema:

Windows upgradation

1. Windows upgradation - Similar Threads - upgradation

2. upgrading from Win10Home to Pro issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading from Win10Home to Pro issues: so i decided to upgrade from my windows 10 Home édition to Pro which was itself upgraded from a GENUINE windows 8.1 with product key but as i was going through the setup which took over 5hours to process, i receive the message that my device isn't ready for this version of...
  3. Unable to repair upgrade my Windows 10

Unable to repair upgrade my Windows 10: My windows ran into some problemsms-settings could not be opened start menu wasn't opening etc. So I decided to repair-upgrade the Windows as answered in this...
  4. WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X

WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X: I have made a few attempts to upgrade my Surface Pro X from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro but Xboxlive picture comes up and prevents upgrade. What can I do to upgrade still?[IMG]...
  5. Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004: Hello, After updating windows 10 to version 2004 my laptop is unable to connect to wifi it shows as not connected. But when i open any browser it loads means internet via wifi working in browsers but system application not getting internet....
  6. Unable to upgrade to windows 10 May 2020 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to upgrade to windows 10 May 2020 update: [ATTACH] I am having Intel Nuc815beh and unable to upgrade to windows 10 2024 - May update 2020. Attached error https://preview.redd.it/j7rh8d0kdg851.png?width=697&format=png&auto=webp&s=90345bac2cf5572310f3111e96fc0ded45f7dbe9 Please advise submitted by...
  7. This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 2024

This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 2024: I am using Intel NUC8i5BEH. I am currently running on WIndows 10 1909 and Windows 10 Update Setup Application gives below message. [ATTACH] Appreciate your advise, or guidance in fixing this issue....
  8. missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade: why does this keep on appearing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-iastorafsserviceapidll-since-recent/241c5493-b505-42c0-af21-da2eac96ab02
  9. Cannot upgrade past 1809. Upgrade Assistant Gives error 0x800704c7 when trying to upgrade...

Cannot upgrade past 1809. Upgrade Assistant Gives error 0x800704c7 when trying to upgrade...: My PC always fails upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10. It gave me the message that support for 1809 is ending soon so I tried to force an upgrade using the upgrade advisor. It fails with 0x800704c7. Setup error log is as follows: 2020-07-01 15:07:46, Error...
  10. Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key: Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows8.1 to Windows 10, And I am facing problems like my windows isn't activated can someone please help me. I can't personalise my desktop. Please help me...…. I've opened up the same Question but couldn't replay to that. Please...