Windows 10: Windows upgradation

Discus and support Windows upgradation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help My laptop has Windows 10 home single language activated by OEM KEY. Can I update my PC by purchasing Windows 10 pro retail key? My laptop has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MahediHassan2, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows upgradation

Help

My laptop has Windows 10 home single language activated by OEM KEY. Can I update my PC by purchasing Windows 10 pro retail key? My laptop has a warranty of about a year and a half. Will the warranty go away? Because they gave the genuine Windows 10 home single language OEM key operating system. Is their any difficulty come to switch OEM TO RETAIL key on pc.

And i have already installed lots of app software in my pc if i upgrade my pc home to pro is that my all application Will be gone??

:)

MahediHassan2, Jun 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows upgradation

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows upgradation

1. Windows upgradation - Similar Threads - upgradation

2. HP laptop stuck in boot loop when tried upgrading my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP laptop stuck in boot loop when tried upgrading my windows 10: Hello my HP PC have been stuck in boot loop for a week, I have tried all other ways like trying to bring the troubleshoot screen but nothing happens it still goes back to boot loop,tried switching it off 3 times still goes to boot loop. I tried booting it from an installation...
  3. After getting a Windows 10 upgrade I can not save anything

After getting a Windows 10 upgrade I can not save anything: I just went through the 6th time trying to setup my setting bookmarks, application re-registering, hardware configuration and shutdown and restart, but each time I have to go through the same routine. Nothing is being saved. even my mouse setting change my left button to my...
  4. Upgrading from W7 to W10

Upgrading from W7 to W10: I am currently running W7 on an SSD and want to upgrade to W10 on the same hardware. Is this possible? If so, anything special I need to do? I was unable to install the free upgrade when it was available because of the SSD. Thanks....
  5. Upgrade to latest version from "Windows 10 version 1507 build 10240"

Upgrade to latest version from "Windows 10 version 1507 build 10240": Hey, I am just curious to install the latest version of windows but the problem is Can I update it from my version 1507 to the latest Windows version? Some say it is too old and will not support an update, instead better to go for a clean installation. But I just need to...
  6. This PC cant be upgraded to Windows 10

This PC cant be upgraded to Windows 10: I am using lenovo YOGA S1 series; since 2015 its running good & fast, but since am upgrading my windows, one of the upgrade windows 10 version 2004 showing that it wont be upgraded and left a popup messege which follows beneath : "Your PC settings arent supportedyet on this...
  7. Upgrade Office 2010 to Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade Office 2010 to Office 2019: I have a computer running Windows 10 and I want to upgrade my current Office 2010 to Office 2019. I believe you cannot just simply upgrade over the existing Office program and so I need to know the comprehensive detailed steps of getting Office 2019 installed, settings, data...
  8. Can't upgrade from 1809

Can't upgrade from 1809: Have a Dell Inspiron 3650 that my customer has never been able to do the updates to the new Windows version. Now is Version 1809. Update fails with this message: "What needs your attention The following things need your attention...... This PC cannot be upgraded to Windows...
  9. How to upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

How to upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: Hello, I'm finally getting around to upgrading my pc from windows 10 education to Windows 10 home. I've purchased the product key and everything. However when in the Windows 10 setup gui it's recapping that it's going to install windows 10 education. I went ahead and went...
  10. Just upgraded to 2004, this still keeps popping up every 3/4 days... Seriously Microsoft,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just upgraded to 2004, this still keeps popping up every 3/4 days... Seriously Microsoft,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MI1984 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpgqyu/just_upgraded_to_2004_this_still_keeps_popping_up/