Windows 10: Windows upgradation

Discus and support Windows upgradation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help My laptop has Windows 10 home single language activated by OEM KEY. Can I update my PC by purchasing Windows 10 pro retail key? My laptop has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MahediHassan2, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows upgradation

Help

My laptop has Windows 10 home single language activated by OEM KEY. Can I update my PC by purchasing Windows 10 pro retail key? My laptop has a warranty of about a year and a half. Will the warranty go away? Because they gave the genuine Windows 10 home single language OEM key operating system. Is their any difficulty come to switch OEM TO RETAIL key on pc.

And i have already installed lots of app software in my pc if i upgrade my pc home to pro is that my all application Will be gone??

:)

MahediHassan2, Jun 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows upgradation

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows upgradation

1. Windows upgradation - Similar Threads - upgradation

2. Error shows up when upgrading the windows 10 from ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error shows up when upgrading the windows 10 from ISO: When i try to update windows 10 from dowloaded ISO the following error shows up "Setup couldn't start properly. Please reboot your PC and try running Windows 10 Setup again" [ATTACH] Really frustrating errors comes one after another. the following question asked and...
  3. I don't see "Install" button in Microsoft Store app for Windows Pro Upgrade although I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't see "Install" button in Microsoft Store app for Windows Pro Upgrade although I...: Hi, I had surface laptop 3 with Windows Home. I upgraded to windows pro through Microsoft Store app. So I have a digital license. Then I had to return my laptop to Microsoft due to hairline screen crack. I did NOT deactivate my Pro license in this laptop. I don't have...
  4. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro - Error "This PC can't be upgraded...Your...

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro - Error "This PC can't be upgraded...Your...: Dell XPS 8900 Intel Core i7-6700 CPA @3.40 GHz 8.00 GB RAM 64 bit Op Sys Have done urgent Dell updates, including BIOS, Intel & Nvidia, ran Dell update & Windows update to last possible Please advise. Upgrade was purchased via MS site...
  5. Upgrading To Window 10 Gone Wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading To Window 10 Gone Wrong: Please Go Through Whole Post Deeply Need Your Help A month Ago I Upgraded My PC from Window 7 ultimate To 10, By downloading ISO file from Media Creation Tool than Uses Rufus To transfer that ISO ( 32 bit ) to USB and successfully Upgraded my PC to Window 10 Pro Today...
  6. Upgrade free to windows 10

Upgrade free to windows 10: Whats better from windows 7 or 8 ? I have licences for both but didnt want to purchase a furthur third. 160219
  7. Windows 7 Upgrade to Windows 10 kills off Audio. Manufacturer drivers useless.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 7 Upgrade to Windows 10 kills off Audio. Manufacturer drivers useless.: So. I know a thread exists about this. I've seen it. If you're here just for the upgrade issue, then this one is your solution; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-after-window-10-installation/dde20cf9-badf-4522-9102-1f2f1c96f1ca?page=1...
  8. Error shows up when upgrading the windows 10.

Error shows up when upgrading the windows 10.: When i try to update from ISO on my DELL laptop,the following error shows up, " We're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems, reference the error code when contacting customer support. Error code :...
  9. Fail to install 2004 upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fail to install 2004 upgrade: Hello, I am still on windows version 1909! and windows update don't propose 2004 upgrade ,it says " you are up to date " So I tried both " Media control tool 2004" and "Windows10upgrade9252" but at the end of all the process I always get this message "Installation program...
  10. My Windows 10 is lagging, after I upgraded from Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 is lagging, after I upgraded from Windows 7: Hello, My Problem is. That I recently updated my Windows 7 to 10. And Updated my Win10 Home to Win10 Pro. The Problem is, that my Windows 10 is super laggy on Desktop then I want to move the Icons on my Desktop, it takes between 2-5sec's until it moved. Further then...