Windows 10: Windows Upgrade advice

Discus and support Windows Upgrade advice in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello to all windows community members,This is Kushal from Republic of India, and willing to upgrade to latest windows version 20H2 or 21H1 and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KUSHAL SHETH, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Windows Upgrade advice

Hello to all windows community members,This is Kushal from Republic of India, and willing to upgrade to latest windows version 20H2 or 21H1 and if possible to Windows 11I have dell latitude e7440 which is having following specifications.Processor :- Intel core i7 4600U 4th Generation CPU, clocked at 2.10 GHzRAM:- 4 GB DDR3 clocked at 1600 MHzHard disk :- 500 GB HDDGraphics :- No external graphicsCurrent Windows Version :- Windows 10 v 1511 I Know, it's way too old I have updated my laptop to Windows Version 1803 before , but it sucks to my laptop, and right now I am unable to upgrade to

:)

KUSHAL SHETH, Jun 26, 2021
  2. DavidY Win User

Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

In your shoes I would
    1. Take a backup of the OS drive with Macrium Reflect, as suggested
    2. Download the ISO and do an Upgrade install (step 7 in this tutorial)
    Macrium gives you a way back if the upgrade doesn't work, and I also think that doing an Upgrade install is probably likely to be your quickest route to being activated on Windows 10 by the deadline.

Once activated, you can consider doing a clean install later but without the time pressure.

DavidY, Jun 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2021
  4. ship69 Win User

Windows Upgrade advice

Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

Help! Should I "clone" or "image" my PC's HDD? (It seems to have 2 partitions - I guess one contains Window 8.1...)

J

ship69, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows Upgrade advice

1. Windows Upgrade advice - Similar Threads - Upgrade advice

2. Windows 11 Upgrade - incorrect unsupported CPU advice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade - incorrect unsupported CPU advice: On Windows upgrade Health check it advises that the CPU is unsupported only issue, however when I look up the list of supported CPU's the CPU is listed as supported - it is an Intel Core i5-7300U *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, what can i do to upgrade?...
  3. Windows 11 Upgrade - incorrect unsupported CPU advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade - incorrect unsupported CPU advice: On Windows upgrade Health check it advises that the CPU is unsupported only issue, however when I look up the list of supported CPU's the CPU is listed as supported - it is an Intel Core i5-7300U *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, what can i do to upgrade?...
  4. Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11

Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11: Hi Everyone.I am wondering if it is safe to upgrade my dell xps 8930 to windows 11?I spoke to dell and they really were very vague and did not offer any help at all.I have heard and read that the Dell xps 8930 has been tested and will run windows 11.Please find my system...
  5. Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11: Hi Everyone.I am wondering if it is safe to upgrade my dell xps 8930 to windows 11?I spoke to dell and they really were very vague and did not offer any help at all.I have heard and read that the Dell xps 8930 has been tested and will run windows 11.Please find my system...
  6. Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop with a i5-7200U CPU updated to 22H2. Windows Update tells me its ready to download & install Windows 11 version 22H2 - even though PC Health tells me my i5-7200U isn't supported. Can I safely upgrade or not? Has Microsoft created a software...
  7. Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice

Conflicting Windows 11 Upgrade Advice: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop with a i5-7200U CPU updated to 22H2. Windows Update tells me its ready to download & install Windows 11 version 22H2 - even though PC Health tells me my i5-7200U isn't supported. Can I safely upgrade or not? Has Microsoft created a software...
  8. Advice on upgrading Pc which has windows 10 to new pc which has windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice on upgrading Pc which has windows 10 to new pc which has windows 11: Hi,hopefully I can can get an answer to this query. I am going to be changing over to a newer Pc that has windows 11 pre installed My existing pc is not compatible with windows 11 and running 10. I'm proposing to migrate my C drive SSD in the old machine to the new one my...
  9. Advice on upgrading Pc which has windows 10 to new pc which has windows 11

Advice on upgrading Pc which has windows 10 to new pc which has windows 11: Hi,hopefully I can can get an answer to this query. I am going to be changing over to a newer Pc that has windows 11 pre installed My existing pc is not compatible with windows 11 and running 10. I'm proposing to migrate my C drive SSD in the old machine to the new one my...
  10. Planning on upgrading Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Advice Please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Planning on upgrading Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Advice Please: Hi All,Thank you to everyone who reads my post. Double plus thank 1984 to everyone who can advise. Sorry if I sound negative or critical. The idea of upgrading to Windows 10 is bringing back bad memories of frustrations.I had a nightmare a couple of years ago upgrading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone upgrade advisor download