Windows 10: Windows Upgrade castrophy!

Discus and support Windows Upgrade castrophy! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For two years now or Since November of 2017 I have not been able to use my computers due to windows upgrades. All if my media drivers are out on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanMarieWatts, May 18, 2019.

1. Windows Upgrade castrophy!

For two years now or Since November of 2017 I have not been able to use my computers due to windows upgrades. All if my media drivers are out on my system. For months I have constantly communicated with Microsoft with no results. I lost a year of paid service on my Microsoft Office package because I could not use it. Below are details of the errors on my computers. I'm at a loss of patience now because Microsoft keeps referring me to phone solutions to no avail. Before this upgrade, I had proper use of my computer. Now I must walk 3 blocks to possibly get wifi in an attempt to contact Microsoft for assistance.

Problems:

None of my media drivers work!! NONE! Without the media drivers I cannot get on the internet, without the internet I cannot fix the media drivers. I have tried every solution from the community and from Microsoft phone tech to no avail!! does anyone have a solution for this matter.

:)

JeanMarieWatts, May 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows Upgrade castrophy!

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows Upgrade castrophy!

1. Windows Upgrade castrophy! - Similar Threads - Upgrade castrophy

2. PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11: Basically the title. I upgraded my PC from win10 to win11 and now when it restarted, it only shows a black screen. When I force restarted my PC, everything turns on but my monitor only shows a black screen, doesn't even show the prompts for the motherboard since it is...
  3. PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots to black screen after upgrading to windows 11: Basically the title. I upgraded my PC from win10 to win11 and now when it restarted, it only shows a black screen. When I force restarted my PC, everything turns on but my monitor only shows a black screen, doesn't even show the prompts for the motherboard since it is...
  4. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  5. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  6. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%

Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%: Hi! I just did a fresh install of windows 10 yesterday to hopefully get a functional install to run with but after 24+ hrs of troubleshooting and fixing i finally got windows 10 ready and functional and decided to upgrade to windows 11, currently the update is stuck at 64%...
  7. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%: Hi! I just did a fresh install of windows 10 yesterday to hopefully get a functional install to run with but after 24+ hrs of troubleshooting and fixing i finally got windows 10 ready and functional and decided to upgrade to windows 11, currently the update is stuck at 64%...
  8. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  9. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  10. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming