Windows 10: Windows Upgrade Won't Work

Discus and support Windows Upgrade Won't Work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have bought a new computer and it had Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased Windows 10 Pro and had it installed on my last computer but when I put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nikwak, Feb 19, 2019.

1. nikwak Win User

Windows Upgrade Won't Work

I have bought a new computer and it had Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased Windows 10 Pro and had it installed on my last computer but when I put the key into the upgrade it tells me it can't do it and I should click 'Troubleshoot below' but there is no Troubleshoot link. Could someone tell me what is probably happening (or not happening)?

:)

nikwak, Feb 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

Still says my Nvidia GTX 980Ti won`t work with Windows 10, so I can`t upgrade!!

RichardH754, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Windows Upgrade Won't Work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows Upgrade Won't Work

1. Windows Upgrade Won't Work - Similar Threads - Upgrade Won't

2. Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase: Title says it all!!! But, in addition, when trying to look for support on Microsoft to just talk to a Microsoft tech support agent online, I can't seem to find where to get a hold of someone. I keep getting redirected to knowledge base articles no matter which direction I go...
  3. Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase: Title says it all!!! But, in addition, when trying to look for support on Microsoft to just talk to a Microsoft tech support agent online, I can't seem to find where to get a hold of someone. I keep getting redirected to knowledge base articles no matter which direction I go...
  4. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  5. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  6. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...: Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install 0x800f0823 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-windows-11-home-to-windows-11-pro-via-the/9a399803-74f1-4eb3-a464-2a5cbdf6f345
  7. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...

Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...: Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install 0x800f0823 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-windows-11-home-to-windows-11-pro-via-the/9a399803-74f1-4eb3-a464-2a5cbdf6f345
  8. XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade: Hi, yesterday I upgraded my rig motherboard, CPU, RAM and my XBOX wireless adapter doesn't work. When I boot the PC there is a green light on the adapter which turns off as soon as the Windows10 boot logo shows. Then it blinks for less than a second and stays off. In the...
  9. XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade: Hi, yesterday I upgraded my rig motherboard, CPU, RAM and my XBOX wireless adapter doesn't work. When I boot the PC there is a green light on the adapter which turns off as soon as the Windows10 boot logo shows. Then it blinks for less than a second and stays off. In the...
  10. XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware