Windows 10: Windows upgrade

Discus and support Windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can we upgrade from pyrated to genuine windows??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudarshanprabhu, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows upgrade

Can we upgrade from pyrated to genuine windows??

:)

sudarshanprabhu, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows upgrade

1. Windows upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. MS Display Adaptor C5 paring failure after firmware upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Display Adaptor C5 paring failure after firmware upgrade: Hello, Has this happened to anyone? My MS display adaptor C5 was working well when a firmware upgrade was identified.. like a fool I said ok to the upgrade and now it will not pair. I have tried all the recommended steps in the help files with no avail. Have tried a...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade always fails, always rolls back, laptop eventually starts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade always fails, always rolls back, laptop eventually starts: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite P50-C-12Z laptop - currently, every time I start it up it goes through a 30 minute update process, then fails the update, then undoes the update, then restarts a few times and then I can log on normally. I've run the Windows Update...
  4. Transfer Windows 10 Home upgrade to Professional licence to new device

Transfer Windows 10 Home upgrade to Professional licence to new device: Hello, I upgraded my pre-installed Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional on my previous device through Microsoft Store (upgrade connected to my Microsoft account, I can see it in "Order History" but no licence key appears). My laptop broke down accidentally and I had...
  5. Activating windows 10 after motherboard upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows 10 after motherboard upgrade: Having some trouble activating windows 10 after installing a new motherboard. Since I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 awhile back, I have a digital license instead of a product key. I know normally having an OEM version wouldn't allow me to have windows 10 between...
  6. Window's license expire soon... Popup since last upgrade

Window's license expire soon... Popup since last upgrade: Sir, i bought hp laptop online with Windows 8.1 original Windows, then upgraded to Windows 10..and using it since 3 years. However from the last upgrade, a pop up warning of licence expiry soon is coming, although it is activated. I have tried all methods via task...
  7. Unable run SFC, DISM or upgrade windows 10. Windows/servicing folder missing

Unable run SFC, DISM or upgrade windows 10. Windows/servicing folder missing: Hi, I am trying to get my instance of windows healthy and am not keen to do a full reinstall. Trying to run : C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. so, then I tried: C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /Online...
  8. Jerky wireless mouse after Windows 10 1809 upgrade - fixed

Jerky wireless mouse after Windows 10 1809 upgrade - fixed: April 18, 2019, I upgraded to Win 10 1809 Creator's Update then my wireless mouse was very jerky....it would not move for a few seconds etc. I rolled back my Acer Aspire laptop's display driver in Device Mgr to the previous one (there were only two to choose) and the problem...
  9. Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade

Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade: I purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home. Then I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from MS Store. After the purchase, I installed the upgrade and received an email with the receipt. My credit card was charged, but I never received an email with the activation key...
  10. TouchPad not working after upgrading 8.1 to 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    TouchPad not working after upgrading 8.1 to 10: Hello I updated my Acer Aspire E 15 Touch from windows 8.1 to windows 10 now my touchpad is not working. I tried to install the drivers but did not fix the issue. I can't ever find touchpad mouse in settings. Can anyone help please...