Windows 10: Windows upgrade

Discus and support Windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can we upgrade from pyrated to genuine windows??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudarshanprabhu, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows upgrade

Can we upgrade from pyrated to genuine windows??

:)

sudarshanprabhu, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows upgrade

1. Windows upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Windows 10 Pro upgrade failure to send Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade failure to send Product Key?: Just purchased Win-10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store, and received the confirmation email for the purchase. However, the expected Product Key never arrived. If Microsoft Store can charge my credit card and can send a conformation email for the purchase, what is the...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.: I just bought a new laptop that came with win 1 0home, which I immediately bought the upgrade to Win10 Pro. but less than a week into owning the new laptop, it developed a hardware issue that required me to return the unit. will the upgrade I bought work on the replacement...
  4. windows 10 upgrade affected bios lenovo notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 upgrade affected bios lenovo notebook: Microsoft team of software engineers who read this: Know the harm you created by affecting my Lenovo Y510P notebook which cannot boot to hd or ssd. It just goes into network adaptor. What's wrong with Microsoft?...
  5. Windows 10 Upgrade Failed - Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Failed - Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017: Hey there! I am trying to upgrade my Win10 18334 to 18836 using an ISO but I get this error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 - The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation Is there anyway to fix it? I uploaded my error log too! Thanks in advance!...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 upgrade: After the last round of upgrades when ever I try to create a restore point I get the error 0x81000203 when using Revo uninstaller. I have tried a lot of the suggestions with no success. I then put an old windows disk into the C:\ position and the system restore point in...
  7. Can't upgrade to Windows 10 1809 from 1709

Can't upgrade to Windows 10 1809 from 1709: I am trying to install (clean boot) from DVD made with media creator 1809 . Everything seems fine until installation complete then I get this message" The installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image operation Store does not work either for...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade: hello , please I need a help concerning an update from windows 10 home edition to windows 10 pro , I already have the license of the home edition , but is it free to upgrade to windows 10 pro ? Thanks in advance...
  9. 32 bit -vs- x64 Upgrade dilema

32 bit -vs- x64 Upgrade dilema: I find myself in a bit of a quandary./ My friend has a Dell XPS 400 that he bought with 32 bit Windows 10 OS. On investigating his computer for possible use in the insider program I found that he is running a 32-bit OS on a x64 based processor.. I know it is elementary but...
  10. Windows Activation After Hardware upgrade

Windows Activation After Hardware upgrade: I bought Windows 8 in 2013 and did the free Windows 10 upgrade. I no longer have access to my original Windows 8 product key. I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. when I tried to activate windows 10 it gives me an error code: 0x803F7001. My Windows 10 was linked...