Windows 10: windows upgrade

Discus and support windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I suggested my to upgrade his laptop to windows 7 starter to windows 10 home. But in his laptop windows 10 home is too much lagging and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PiyushSharma_99, Mar 1, 2020.

1. windows upgrade

Hello, I suggested my to upgrade his laptop to windows 7 starter to windows 10 home. But in his laptop windows 10 home is too much lagging and system freezing problem has been come out. laptop spec is HP Mini 110-3000ea. What should I do ?

:)

PiyushSharma_99, Mar 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

windows upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

windows upgrade

1. windows upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. DVD player and touch screen on my HP not working after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD player and touch screen on my HP not working after upgrading to Windows 10: I have upgraded to Windows 10 on my HP and I cant use the touch screen option that was on my HP computer. Also I cant watch video anymore. the only option is to purchase the app that will allow me to watch DVD on my computer, I assume there is a free option. Can you help?...
  3. Acer Aspire S7 191 - Trying to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Aspire S7 191 - Trying to upgrade to Windows 10: Hi Guys, I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8 on an Acer Aspire S7 191 ultrabook however am running into issues with the install freezing at various stages 2%, 16%, 13% no matter how I try to install windows 10 via USB or from the Windows 8 os Have tried all...
  4. Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10 getting stuck on 46% checking for updates

Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10 getting stuck on 46% checking for updates: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my laptop I have bought a Windows Home license. It goes through what looks like the right process but get frozen on checking for updates at 46%. On cancelling it also gets stuck on setup is cleaning before it closes. Can...
  5. Install & Upgrade

Install & Upgrade: I upgraded to Windows 10 from windows 7, and since then the performance of my computer has slowed right down, and certain elements have even become unresponsive. This morning, I had to restart my computer several times just to be able to use it normally because none of the...
  6. Upgrade From Windows 10 Home To Windows 10 Professional

Upgrade From Windows 10 Home To Windows 10 Professional: Hi, I've recently bought a Lenovo S340 laptop, with Windows 10 Home OS preinstalled. I am planning to upgrade the existing Windows 10 Home Edition to the Professional Edition. Can I perform the upgrade WITHOUT buying/purchasing the Upgrade Key e.g. Using Windows 10 Media...
  7. My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 needs activation for the second time without upgrading: I am using windows 10 home edition, i have been using this product from 2016. I activated then because it came with the laptop, but of late a message has been popping up asking me to activate my windows product. I need help because nothing seems to work ?...
  8. Upgraded to Windows 10 and now PC keeps crashing ( DPC_Watchdog_Violation )

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded to Windows 10 and now PC keeps crashing ( DPC_Watchdog_Violation ): Hello all, I am a flight simmer (Lockheed Martin Prepar3d to be exact) and have been experiencing computer freezes and subsequent crashes ever since I (finally) updated to Windows 10 a few days ago. First off, here are my basic specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K...
  9. Effects of a repair install in-place upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Effects of a repair install in-place upgrade: Will a repair installor inplace upgrade remove any of my software? I have photoshop on my computer and have lost the cd, so Id rater not have it removed. Do you think this will happen?...
  10. Monitor shows no signal after windows 10 pro Upgrade

Monitor shows no signal after windows 10 pro Upgrade: Hello everyone, I got a kinda weird problem. I have been using this desktop computer for more than 2 years without issue. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 home. Recently, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from windows 10 home. The upgrade went well until the...