Windows 10: Windows Upgrade

Discus and support Windows Upgrade in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just got an ACER Spin and keep getting errors when I try to upgrade from windows 10S to Pro 0x80131500 is the error code I get, when I go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CB215, Apr 30, 2020.

1. CB215 Win User

Windows Upgrade

I just got an ACER Spin and keep getting errors when I try to upgrade from windows 10S to Pro

0x80131500 is the error code I get, when I go to activate and then click on Go To Store it will not load

I can load the store home page and other apps in the store but when I search for the upgrade and I click on Switch to Pro I have the same issue PLEASE HELP, not being able to install apps that are not on the Microsoft store is a very big issue for me since the main reason I bought a laptop was to run an app that is not on the Microsoft store!

:)

CB215, Apr 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 30, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Upgrade

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Upgrade

1. Windows Upgrade - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb: I want to upgrade my windows 732bit to 64bit without using cd and USB pendrive. Is it possible? If yes then guide me the steps to follow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-732bit-to-windows-764bit/330d3406-f346-489c-a731-8f8ba17ae00c
  3. How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb: I want to upgrade my windows 732bit to 64bit without using cd and USB pendrive. Is it possible? If yes then guide me the steps to follow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-732bit-to-windows-764bit/330d3406-f346-489c-a731-8f8ba17ae00c
  4. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  5. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  6. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  7. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  8. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  9. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  10. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade