Windows 10: Windows upgrade

Discus and support Windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the settings and activation and if i have to reset the pc will the windows pro change back to home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NIKACE, Mar 9, 2021.

1. NIKACE Win User

Windows upgrade

If i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the settings and activation and if i have to reset the pc will the windows pro change back to home?

:)

NIKACE, Mar 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows upgrade

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows upgrade

1. Windows upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Windows Refuse To upgrade to new VersionUpdateassistant and media creation tool failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Refuse To upgrade to new VersionUpdateassistant and media creation tool failed: After Disabling the windows update service for a long time I reenabled it to update to the latest version, I Enabled Stopupdates10guard unknowingly and I had a hard time troubleshooting and researching until this article helped me out...
  3. Upgrade 1909 -> 20H2: BSOD [0xc1900101]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade 1909 -> 20H2: BSOD [0xc1900101]: I have been having this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to update to 20H2, it BSODs, only returning the code 0xc1900101. The minidump is always empty, so I am unable to really troubleshoot what the issue is. So far, I have tried the following: -Update through...
  4. Contacting support following failed Win 10 Pro upgrade activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Contacting support following failed Win 10 Pro upgrade activation: Can someone in Microsoft support please contact me? I have purchased a Win 10 Home to Pro update from the Microsoft store. I appreciate there may be cheaper ways to do this but I wanted a hassle free experience so chose the official route. However : - Win 10 Pro has...
  5. Upgraded Win 10 Home OEM to Win 10 Pro, will Dual Boot to Linux affect my Win 10 Pro license ?

Upgraded Win 10 Home OEM to Win 10 Pro, will Dual Boot to Linux affect my Win 10 Pro license ?: Upgraded Win 10 Home OEM to Win 10 Pro. I want to use Linux also and want to use Dual boot to use Linux. Will it affect my Win 10 Pro license ?...
  6. HELP!..... with Vaio brightness dimness issue after Win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!..... with Vaio brightness dimness issue after Win 10 upgrade: Hello! Can anyone help? There seems to be a massive problem of dim screens after upgrading to Win 10 on many machines including Sony Vaios. Mine is a VPCEE3E0E Other threads here recommend going to this registy key and changingFeatureTestControl to hexadecimal value of...
  7. Windows Gaming Video Capture - NO sound on playback since upgrade to 20H2 - All check list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Gaming Video Capture - NO sound on playback since upgrade to 20H2 - All check list...: Hello! Since Windows update to 20H2, video capture on Windows gaming results in NO sound on Playback. Sound plays during capture, but not recorded. Prior to update, playback sound worked perfectly on videos captured in Windows G. Have gone through many threads and the...
  8. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, but upgrade thinks its Windows Enterprise from another Computer.

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, but upgrade thinks its Windows Enterprise from another Computer.: I hope someone can help. I've purchased a windows desktop a few months ago - prior to Purchase I confirmed that Windows Home was correctly activated. I just purchased an upgrade to windows 10 Pro from the App Store. Windows Tried to Update and failed. It now thinks "Edition...
  9. upgraded my cpu, now windows is deactivated

upgraded my cpu, now windows is deactivated: Hi all, I upgraded my cpu yesterday from a ryzen 1700 to a ryzen 5800, and now windows has deactivated itself. I've tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't work, saying that because my windows is on two different machines same pc, different cpu, my digital license is now...
  10. Upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home failed

Upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home failed: Hi, I bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store. After making the payment, the upgrade failed. My windows now shows Windows 10 Home and it is not even activated. Help me through this please. Let me know that should I put my Windows 10 home key back to...