Windows 10: Windows upgrade

Discus and support Windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the settings and activation and if i have to reset the pc will the windows pro change back to home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NIKACE, Mar 9, 2021.

1. NIKACE Win User

Windows upgrade

If i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the settings and activation and if i have to reset the pc will the windows pro change back to home?

:)

NIKACE, Mar 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows upgrade

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows upgrade

1. Windows upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. help im trying to upgrade to windows 10 20h2 from 1909 and at working on updates its stuck...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help im trying to upgrade to windows 10 20h2 from 1909 and at working on updates its stuck...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ill_Associate6895 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq4v63/help_im_trying_to_upgrade_to_windows_10_20h2_from/
  3. Problem upgrading to Windows 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem upgrading to Windows 20H2: My PC is still running on Windows 10 pro Version 1803 which reaches end of service on 11/5. When trying to download the latest version I get a notice asking me to manually uninstall Avira Antivirus 2018. I do not have this installed in my apps but have tried to install the...
  4. upgrade from win7 to win10 remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    upgrade from win7 to win10 remotely: Hi all, do you think it is possible to upgrade from win7pro to win10pro completely in remote? I use teamviewer what happens during the several reboots? thanks Ale...
  5. The Reason Why The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not...

The Reason Why The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not...: This incident Happened in 2020 when our PC is Windows 7 and want to upgrade it to Windows 10 when each update of windows became slower even though it still has more space, and when the 20H2 Update has been installed, It becomes slower and blue screened and it eventually can't...
  6. Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update: Dear Recently Microsoft announcements windows10 1909 will the end of service next month, in May 2021.Just i want confirm my company All PCs and laptop purchased inbuild windows 10 OS Purchased on the Local Partner based on business needed.Is it possible to upgrade windows...
  7. Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even...

Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even...: This incident Happened in 2020 when our PC is Windows 7 and want to upgrade it to Windows 10, when each update of windows became slower even though it still has more space, and when the 20H2 Update has been installed, It becomes slower and blue screened and it eventually...
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade

Windows 10 Upgrade: I have a preinstalled version of Windows 10 Home Edition by my O.E.M which is Asus. I am planning to upgrade it to Windows 10 Professional Edition through the Microsoft Store. Will I get a product key on my mail or will it be upgraded directly after payment in the store?...
  9. Windows 10 pro upgrade

Windows 10 pro upgrade: Hi. I have a Windows 10 pro 32 bit operating system on a 64bit based machine. How can I upgrade my OS to a Windows10 PRO 64bit , and will the other partitions be affected with what I do in Partition C? Thanks....
  10. Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.

Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.: I just bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, and now for some reason windows is telling me "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213" I am currently logged into my microsoft account I bought it on, and I have...