Windows 10: Windows Upgrade

Discus and support Windows Upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey,So I upgraded to windows 8.1 and i entered my windows 8 pro key while installing and it worked but when its installed i checked it and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hxze _, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Hxze _ Win User

Windows Upgrade

Hey,So I upgraded to windows 8.1 and i entered my windows 8 pro key while installing and it worked but when its installed i checked it and it says windows is not activated. So is there a way to fix it?

:)

Hxze _, Jun 30, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2022
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Upgrade

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows Upgrade

1. Windows Upgrade - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 questions: My Windows 10 laptop keeps prompting me to upgrade to Windows 11. Currently Windows 10 is installed on a HDD. I recently installed a m2 ssd.1 Can I make the upgrade install Windows 11 on the m2 ssd, for example in case that I want to switch back to Windows 10?2 If yes to 1,...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 11 questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 11 questions: My Windows 10 laptop keeps prompting me to upgrade to Windows 11. Currently Windows 10 is installed on a HDD. I recently installed a m2 ssd.1 Can I make the upgrade install Windows 11 on the m2 ssd, for example in case that I want to switch back to Windows 10?2 If yes to 1,...
  4. Crash during Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash during Windows 11 upgrade: I tried to upgrade to Windows 11 through the windows updater. It crashed after about 55%, and came up with "Undoing changes made to your computer".After restart, and every time since, it says "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or...
  5. Crash during Windows 11 upgrade

Crash during Windows 11 upgrade: I tried to upgrade to Windows 11 through the windows updater. It crashed after about 55%, and came up with "Undoing changes made to your computer".After restart, and every time since, it says "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or...
  6. I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 PC to Windows 10, but the MediaCreationTool21H2...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 PC to Windows 10, but the MediaCreationTool21H2...: My current efforts are to run a windows 10 upgrade from a usb drive about a terabyte avail on a HP Z220 CMT Workstation. We've upgraded the RAM to 32GB, it has a i-7-3770 and 3.4 GHz CPU.My work has a license for Windows 10 ready for this PC, we just keep running into the...
  7. I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 PC to Windows 10, but the MediaCreationTool21H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 PC to Windows 10, but the MediaCreationTool21H2...: My current efforts are to run a windows 10 upgrade from a usb drive about a terabyte avail on a HP Z220 CMT Workstation. We've upgraded the RAM to 32GB, it has a i-7-3770 and 3.4 GHz CPU.My work has a license for Windows 10 ready for this PC, we just keep running into the...
  8. I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 PC to Windows 10, but the MediaCreationTool21H2...

9. Laptop Speakers & Microphone UNPLUGGED after Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Speakers & Microphone UNPLUGGED after Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10: Hello Everyone,Background: I just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Problem: Right after the update, the LAPTOP Speakers and Microphone both stopped working. The Laptop Diagnostics HP says that the devices are NOT plugged in I have done all the usual steps of driver...
  10. Laptop Speakers & Microphone UNPLUGGED after Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10

Laptop Speakers & Microphone UNPLUGGED after Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10: Hello Everyone,Background: I just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Problem: Right after the update, the LAPTOP Speakers and Microphone both stopped working. The Laptop Diagnostics HP says that the devices are NOT plugged in I have done all the usual steps of driver...