Windows 10: Windows uptade problem

Discus and support Windows uptade problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i cant download and uptade from microsoft 10 windows store. It says it has error and it failed. When i click on see more info, it says uptade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mori-Kun, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Mori-Kun Win User

Windows uptade problem

So i cant download and uptade from microsoft 10 windows store. It says it has error and it failed. When i click on see more info, it says uptade windows disabled, in order to fix this, use troubleshooting etc. But it doesnt work, nothing is. There is no troubleshoot option or a way for me to fix this. I tried another way to get the windows uptade thingy on. By going to settings, programs and the windows uptade app or a program, is automatically disabled. And when i try to put it on, or enable. It automatically becomes disabled. I need help and i cant contact microsoft support because the syste

:)

Mori-Kun, Jul 28, 2021

2. windows uptade

Même après l'avoir désinstallé complètement, window uptade m'affiche toujours la même erreur

LucasChaussalet, Jul 28, 2021
  3. I can't turn Windows Uptade on

Hello everybody, i have this issue with the Microsoft Store where none of my apps can uptade because Windows Uptade is off.

The troubleshooter tells me there is no problem.

I remember turning it off to boost the performance of a game, and now i have spent the entire day trying to turn it back on(regedit, settings, gpeditor) and nothing worked.

Please help, i really need to uptade Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because there's a bug where the game can't find my license(even though i own it) and i heard you can fix it by uptading the game to the newest version

Smuffi1738, Jul 28, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows uptade problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows uptade problem

1. Windows uptade problem - Similar Threads - uptade problem

2. uptade about my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uptade about my laptop: hi it's me again, the user who has problems with BSODs and still getting BSODs but often, not everyday. about my laptop, yesterday my screen went black and starts beeping when i press something on the keyboard, i find out that the beeping was from motherboard and it was beep...
  3. uptade about my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uptade about my laptop: hi it's me again, the user who has problems with BSODs and still getting BSODs but often, not everyday. about my laptop, yesterday my screen went black and starts beeping when i press something on the keyboard, i find out that the beeping was from motherboard and it was beep...
  4. uptade about my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. wuaucltcore.exe aka windows uptade and host setup are constantly using cpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wuaucltcore.exe aka windows uptade and host setup are constantly using cpu.: i was playing game and i started lagging. and since i recently had a malwere on my pc that i thought has been removed using programs like rkill avast and malwarebytes i checked task manager and saw host setup using about 20% of my cpu. i googled it and thought it was safe to...
  6. wuaucltcore.exe aka windows uptade and host setup are constantly using cpu.

wuaucltcore.exe aka windows uptade and host setup are constantly using cpu.: i was playing game and i started lagging. and since i recently had a malwere on my pc that i thought has been removed using programs like rkill avast and malwarebytes i checked task manager and saw host setup using about 20% of my cpu. i googled it and thought it was safe to...
  7. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I started having problems after updating windows this afternoon, before everything was working normally, so I updated windows and now I can't even open the Gaomon software anymore, the pen has lost all its screen mapping and the pressure is gone. Apparently the only...
  8. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I started having problems after updating windows this afternoon, before everything was working normally, so I updated windows and now I can't even open the Gaomon software anymore, the pen has lost all its screen mapping and the pressure is gone. Apparently the only...
  9. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

10. BSOD Problems, I tried uptadating the system and uninstallling some programs,but it stlls...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Problems, I tried uptadating the system and uninstallling some programs,but it stlls...: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag-T6EcZ7Z2ttQhZBCIdzqK8OmWW?e=axtD9Q;Here are my dump files plz help to check out the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problems-i-tried-uptadating-the-system-and/c6f89eb5-a770-4d0e-9a80-39b32af98580