Windows 10: Windows uptade problem

Discus and support Windows uptade problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i cant download and uptade from microsoft 10 windows store. It says it has error and it failed. When i click on see more info, it says uptade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mori-Kun, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Mori-Kun Win User

Windows uptade problem

So i cant download and uptade from microsoft 10 windows store. It says it has error and it failed. When i click on see more info, it says uptade windows disabled, in order to fix this, use troubleshooting etc. But it doesnt work, nothing is. There is no troubleshoot option or a way for me to fix this. I tried another way to get the windows uptade thingy on. By going to settings, programs and the windows uptade app or a program, is automatically disabled. And when i try to put it on, or enable. It automatically becomes disabled. I need help and i cant contact microsoft support because the syste

:)

Mori-Kun, Jul 28, 2021

2. windows uptade

Même après l'avoir désinstallé complètement, window uptade m'affiche toujours la même erreur

LucasChaussalet, Jul 28, 2021
  3. I can't turn Windows Uptade on

Hello everybody, i have this issue with the Microsoft Store where none of my apps can uptade because Windows Uptade is off.

The troubleshooter tells me there is no problem.

I remember turning it off to boost the performance of a game, and now i have spent the entire day trying to turn it back on(regedit, settings, gpeditor) and nothing worked.

Please help, i really need to uptade Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because there's a bug where the game can't find my license(even though i own it) and i heard you can fix it by uptading the game to the newest version

Smuffi1738, Jul 28, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows uptade problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows uptade problem

1. Windows uptade problem - Similar Threads - uptade problem

2. BSOD Problems, I tried uptadating the system and uninstallling some programs,but it stlls...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Problems, I tried uptadating the system and uninstallling some programs,but it stlls...: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag-T6EcZ7Z2ttQhZBCIdzqK8OmWW?e=axtD9Q;Here are my dump files plz help to check out the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problems-i-tried-uptadating-the-system-and/c6f89eb5-a770-4d0e-9a80-39b32af98580
  3. Why there is no link to the windows uptade troubleshooter?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why there is no link to the windows uptade troubleshooter?: I have zephyrus s gx701GWR and intel corporation display 20.26.100.7323 driver when downloaded does something to my laptop that it stops detecting the nvidia graphics card rtx 2070 so i used it and i still use it but it has vanished for some reason, any explanation ? It was a...
  4. Mine pc is uptading for 3 days and still in 17%.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mine pc is uptading for 3 days and still in 17%.: Help submitted by /u/animeboiskyhawk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj57a6/mine_pc_is_uptading_for_3_days_and_still_in_17/
  5. windows uptade

windows uptade: hello lenovo system 1.1.19.6 update what is ? I searched a lot about but couldn't find ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uptade/77894acf-f649-43ff-9707-7739bd189aa8
  6. Can't do Windows Uptade?

Can't do Windows Uptade?: [ATTACH] people you can help me Windows 10 Kann kein Windows Uptade machen?
  7. Help cannot make Windows Uptade?

Help cannot make Windows Uptade?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hilfe kann kein Windows Uptade machen?
  8. can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already?

can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already?: I've been waiting 20 minutes and it's always boch 77%. [ATTACH] kann mir jemand helfen kann ich das obere uptade nicht später machen und den rest schon uptaden?
  9. windows uptade

windows uptade: [ATTACH] hello windows insider 2004 i was trying to install feature download is being downloaded after 99% when i check up windows update, it nothing like this screenshot is seen just empty i can't shut down the computer so i don't know if the update continues ?...
  10. windows uptade

windows uptade: hello everyone I'm using the 1511 version whenever i update I encounter such an error 0x80240fff,what is this error code and how can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uptade/a3d00d37-2eeb-4922-8f79-3a5a4bcca5fe