Windows 10: Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen

Discus and support Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i just put my new ssd in, and my media bootable usb, i had to change boot mode to legacy to get it to load. And i put the usb to the top by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandyPlayz86, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen

Hi, i just put my new ssd in, and my media bootable usb, i had to change boot mode to legacy to get it to load. And i put the usb to the top by pressing f6. But now the windows screen did pop up, but it seems to be stuck there and no loading circle is visible. Is there any ways to fix it?

:)

SandyPlayz86, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 2, 2020
  4. chirp Win User

Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen

1. Windows usb bootable media installation stuck on windows screen - Similar Threads - usb bootable media

2. creating USB BOOTABLE MEDIA for clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating USB BOOTABLE MEDIA for clean install of windows 10: hi, i want to perform a clean install of windows 10 on newly installed SSD on my laptop.my SSD is M.2 SATA SSD 500gbSO, I downloaded the ISO file from microsoft and while creating 'USB BOOTABLE MEDIA" on my 128gb pendrive using "RUFUS" software , there are two options -one is...
  3. creating USB BOOTABLE MEDIA for clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    creating USB BOOTABLE MEDIA for clean install of windows 10: hi, i want to perform a clean install of windows 10 on newly installed SSD on my laptop.my SSD is M.2 SATA SSD 500gbSO, I downloaded the ISO file from microsoft and while creating 'USB BOOTABLE MEDIA" on my 128gb pendrive using "RUFUS" software , there are two options -one is...
  4. creating USB BOOTABLE MEDIA for clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation: i made a bootable USB using the media creation tool, i tried both a Windows 10 install and a Windows 11 install, none of them does work, they remain stuck at the bootanimation with the manufacturer logo, the disk activity led is on full time, but it does get turned off after...
  6. Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows bootable USB stuck at the boot animation: i made a bootable USB using the media creation tool, i tried both a Windows 10 install and a Windows 11 install, none of them does work, they remain stuck at the bootanimation with the manufacturer logo, the disk activity led is on full time, but it does get turned off after...
  7. Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows bootable usb installation is stuck on the account part?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brondski [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gksjh1/windows_bootable_usb_installation_is_stuck_on_the/
  8. Installing Windows onto a blank initialised drive with USB bootable media

Installing Windows onto a blank initialised drive with USB bootable media: Hi, I have a blank initialised SSD and USB with bootable Win10 on it as downloaded through the official Bootable Media creation tool. When I come to selecting the partition to install on there are partitions 0 and 1 it gives me an error saying it is not the expected...
  9. Place the install media for windows 10 on a bootable USB 3

Place the install media for windows 10 on a bootable USB 3: How do I make a USB 3 thumb drive that will boot and install a fresh copy of Windows 10 - current build? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/place-the-install-media-for-windows-10-on-a/cbbc2aa6-7fcf-484f-bc65-a75a362f5150
  10. Black screen on Installation? (USB Bootable)

Black screen on Installation? (USB Bootable): I was planning to reformat my old pc so i downloaded windows 10 & created bootable USB. But when i tried to boot the usb drive, it just gives me blackscreen after the blue windows logo. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried waiting for 20minutes but nothing happen at all,...