Windows 10: Windows user account, undeletedable account made.

Discus and support Windows user account, undeletedable account made. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have only one user account name jh. And I didn't know what I did and now there is another administrator account that seems to be the main one, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ong J.H., Jul 15, 2020.

1. Ong J.H. Win User

Windows user account, undeletedable account made.

I have only one user account name jh. And I didn't know what I did and now there is another administrator account that seems to be the main one, and can't be deleted. When in my jh account the only account ever used I am unable to delete the new administrator account. However, when in the administrator account, it is able to delete my jh account. The jh account was the first account made and I am unable to get to certain advanced files and properties within the system although I have given myself full control. Is there a way to delete the administrator file?

:)

Ong J.H., Jul 15, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows user account, undeletedable account made. :(

Zakin, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows user account, undeletedable account made. - Similar Threads - user account undeletedable

2. User Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Accounts: Yesterday I found that my PC was taking longer to restart than normal and I noticed at the bottom left of my screen that there were now 2 user accounts - My normal one and a new Administrator account that was never there before.I am the only one that uses my PC and I have...
  3. User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account: Ok, so I know this problem is going to cause some laughter and witty retorts. My small dog sat on the laptop keyboard and has somehow managed to alter the settings tweaked them with her cheeks? I am unable to access my user account on the computer although it mostly seems to...
  4. Windows User accounts and microsoft accounts

Windows User accounts and microsoft accounts: Hi, My daughter added her microsoft account for school to my windows user account before I had added mine making it the default. I have added her as a user and put her Microsoft account on it. I would like to remove her Microsoft account off my user account but it doesn't...
  5. User Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Accounts: My husband and I just purchased a new computer. I set up user accounts for both of us and have marked both of us as Administrator. However, my husband's account is primary. I don't have access to some things, such as our external hard drives, where all of our documents are...
  6. User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account: How can I Change my Account to local https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account/d26004c5-c824-4625-a699-83804a6d85d0
  7. Windows User Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows User Account: I have recently noticed a 'ghost' account on my Windows 10 HP a.i.o Desktop. When the sign in page opens it shows just one account, in my name but not with my photo. I input the 'correct' password, but am told it is not correct, I press OK and then up pops 2 accounts in...
  8. Windows User Accounts

Windows User Accounts: Hello everyone, I deleted my old User account and when i checked the user folder i saw its still exist. [ATTACH] Now when i checked the account list i dont see this name on the list [ATTACH] How can i remove this folder from my computer? thanks for the help. -Elhanan...
  9. user account

user account: I set Windows to automatically sign in to a user account at startup and change the computer name afterwards i saw a Other user at sign in that fails to sign in, and must manually select account and sign in instead. what should I do to remove that 69255
  10. User accounts and Microsoft accounts

User accounts and Microsoft accounts: Our genealogy club has a room with a few PCs that members may use to access online databases the club pays for. With Windows 7, members use a flash drive for data transfer between their home PC and a club PC. If a member had a Microsoft account and could log in to a club...