Windows 10: Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem

Discus and support Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just created a new user and many of my apps are still showing in the new user. How could I create user with no apps like fresh windows.please help.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by nishasingh2, May 13, 2022.

1. Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem

I just created a new user and many of my apps are still showing in the new user. How could I create user with no apps like fresh windows.please help.

:)

nishasingh2, May 13, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 13, 2022
  3. Apps not showing in app list

Hello Shirley,

Could you answer the below questions:

• Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft Account?

• Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.
    Please also run SFC scan and check if the issue persists. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Select command prompt (admin).

• Type the below command:
    sfc /scannow

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

SujataMoktan, May 13, 2022
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem

1. Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem - Similar Threads - User Apps keeps

2. UWP apps keep crashing for new users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP apps keep crashing for new users: We are having an issue with new users not being able to start UWP apps, specifically Camera but this also affects Calculator and the Windows store. The issue seems to affect some devices more than others. The PCs are all running Windows 10 and have all been set up using the...
  3. UWP apps keep crashing for new users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP apps keep crashing for new users: We are having an issue with new users not being able to start UWP apps, specifically Camera but this also affects Calculator and the Windows store. The issue seems to affect some devices more than others. The PCs are all running Windows 10 and have all been set up using the...
  4. UWP apps keep crashing for new users

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem: I just created a new user and many of my apps are still showing in the new user. How could I create user with no apps like fresh windows.please help....
  6. Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows User Apps keeps showing Problem: I just created a new user and many of my apps are still showing in the new user. How could I create user with no apps like fresh windows.please help....
  7. Problem with windows 10 1909 showing other user on startup.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with windows 10 1909 showing other user on startup.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows 10 1909 it was working fine and on startup it listed my name but now then my laptop starts up the log in screen says other user so click to sign in when the laptop has logged me in I check in accounts ans my name is the only...
  8. Uninstalled app, keep showing icon???

Uninstalled app, keep showing icon???: Why does an uninstalled app, icon keep showing up on my lower start bar?? I keep hitting remove and it still keeps loading on start up???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-app-keep-showing-icon/78fcb3d9-c1ae-40f0-9af2-9ecbf4b2970f
  9. Problem with Windows Media Player. Deleted app but program keeps showing up every few seconds.

Problem with Windows Media Player. Deleted app but program keeps showing up every few seconds.: I deleted the Windows Media Played app after it kept coming unto my screen with the annoying beeping. However, deleting the app did not stop the app from opening every few seconds. Whether watching a movie on VLC, in AOL or even in Google. Just never stops. VERY annoying. I...
  10. User Accounts not showing, Showing only other users

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Accounts not showing, Showing only other users: i updated my lap with windows 10 update assistant after updated it restarted and it showing only other users while trying my user name and password it shows invalid user name and password [IMG][IMG][IMG]Please respond me with a possible solution as soon as possible...