Windows 10: Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone...

Discus and support Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/THE_SEX_YELLER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9wkss/windows_user_gains_access_to_random_womans/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/THE_SEX_YELLER, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone...

/u/THE_SEX_YELLER, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone... :(

Zakin, Dec 12, 2019
  4. johnpd Win User

Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone...

Adding a Device to Microsoft Account Requires a MS Account User

I noticed that my newer Windows 10 computer had not been added to my list of devices on my Microsoft Account so I attempted to add it, only to find out that apparently the computer must be logged in to a Microsoft account user in order to do this. I only have local accounts set up on my computers and I don't particularly want a Microsoft account user set up as I will never use it. With the latest Win10 versions apparently Microsoft wants all computers to have a Microsoft account user set up as they make it very difficult to set up a local user as the first account. Does anyone have any way around this? I am not sure what listing this device on your account buys you.

JohnD

johnpd, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone...

1. Windows user gains access to random woman’s Microsoft account by adding her old phone... - Similar Threads - user gains access

2. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  3. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  4. User keeps getting locked out from her AD account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User keeps getting locked out from her AD account: HelloI'm working at an IT helpdesk where I currently have one user that keeps having her AD account locked constantly.I did the following troubleshooting: - unlocked users account from AD- remoted in to her pc via quick assist- cleared the credentials manager- Reset her...
  5. User keeps getting locked out from her AD account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User keeps getting locked out from her AD account: HelloI'm working at an IT helpdesk where I currently have one user that keeps having her AD account locked constantly.I did the following troubleshooting: - unlocked users account from AD- remoted in to her pc via quick assist- cleared the credentials manager- Reset her...
  6. User keeps getting locked out from her AD account

7. Cannot gain access to User folder from an old Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot gain access to User folder from an old Windows 10 install: Hello,I did a clean install of Win10 Pro today and I when I try to access the old Windows installation on D: drive User folder I am unable to access it. I changed ownership and permissions but when I hit apply or ok it returns error that the media is write protected....
  8. Cannot gain access to User folder from an old Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot gain access to User folder from an old Windows 10 install: Hello,I did a clean install of Win10 Pro today and I when I try to access the old Windows installation on D: drive User folder I am unable to access it. I changed ownership and permissions but when I hit apply or ok it returns error that the media is write protected....
  9. Cannot gain access to User folder from an old Windows 10 install

10. Can't gain access to old hotmail account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't gain access to old hotmail account: So I've been really frustrated.Got logged out of my hotmail account I've had forever, the recovery email address no longer works, and the phone number associated with it is defunct too.I can't get in contact with support and I'm willing to let that account die, but it's...