Windows 10: Windows User Profile

Discus and support Windows User Profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to create a second user profile on my laptop that has a totally blank desktop. However, when I create this second profile the desktop is full of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveEmmerton, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Windows User Profile

I want to create a second user profile on my laptop that has a totally blank desktop. However, when I create this second profile the desktop is full of loads of icons from my main profile. How can I get round this ?

:)

SteveEmmerton, Mar 19, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Windows User Profile

new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows User Profile

1. Windows User Profile - Similar Threads - User Profile

2. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in": Hi, The question sums it up. Randomly failed to open my account.Why? I restarted and everything worked troubleshooting solution ... But why did this happen? and so suddenly?Saved preferences, website cookies, passwords, etc.. were lost. Frustrating but if someone has ways to...
  3. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in": Hi, The question sums it up. Randomly failed to open my account.Why? I restarted and everything worked troubleshooting solution ... But why did this happen? and so suddenly?Saved preferences, website cookies, passwords, etc.. were lost. Frustrating but if someone has ways to...
  4. I can not log into my user account profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not log into my user account profile: I have to accounts profiles on my laptop, the first one wich is mine is an administrator account, and the second one is standard, two days ago I open my laptop and I coudn't find my account to click on and log in, as if it desappeared, the only account appearing is the other...
  5. I can not log into my user account profile

I can not log into my user account profile: I have to accounts profiles on my laptop, the first one wich is mine is an administrator account, and the second one is standard, two days ago I open my laptop and I coudn't find my account to click on and log in, as if it desappeared, the only account appearing is the other...
  6. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service failed the sign in: Old Dell Inspiron 15R, i3, 8GBOriginally supplied with Win 8, was upgraded at some stage to Win 10.It was a work machine so I decided to factory reset the machine and wipe all data.The process finished and I was shown the Windows login screen.It still remembers the Windows...
  7. The user profile service failed the sign in

The user profile service failed the sign in: Old Dell Inspiron 15R, i3, 8GBOriginally supplied with Win 8, was upgraded at some stage to Win 10.It was a work machine so I decided to factory reset the machine and wipe all data.The process finished and I was shown the Windows login screen.It still remembers the Windows...
  8. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  10. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. specified user does not have a valid profile