Windows 10: Windows Using so Much CPU

Discus and support Windows Using so Much CPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; soo my problem is windows 7 and windows 10 is using sooooo much ram when i was using any program simple the windows programs it is good no High CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DakshKukreja, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Windows Using so Much CPU

soo my problem is windows 7 and windows 10 is using sooooo much ram when i was using any program simple the windows programs it is good no High CPU usage when i turned on minecraft it give 100% cpu usage i thought i have to upgrade my cpu processor or ram i upgraded it now again i turned on minecraft it give 100% CPU usage not only my windows 7 doing this my friend tell me too that his windows 10 also doo this so i installed ubuntu i turned on minecraft its only 20% cpu usage and 2 gb ram use so i again installed windows 7 againg 100% CPU usage Please repair this problem becuase you are losing

:)

DakshKukreja, Jan 27, 2022
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Windows Using so Much CPU

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows Using so Much CPU

1. Windows Using so Much CPU - Similar Threads - Using Much CPU

2. Why is PhotoService.exe using so much CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is PhotoService.exe using so much CPU?: Why is the PhotoService.exe running and using a high level of CPU? Can I disable or delete it? Why is it necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-photoserviceexe-using-so-much-cpu/e2095fa8-d8c4-41b1-8080-45b0edba767a
  3. Why is PhotoService.exe using so much CPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is PhotoService.exe using so much CPU?: Why is the PhotoService.exe running and using a high level of CPU? Can I disable or delete it? Why is it necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-photoserviceexe-using-so-much-cpu/e2095fa8-d8c4-41b1-8080-45b0edba767a
  4. windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram: windows power shell randomly starts few windows then disappears after less than a second and in task manger it shows 3 processes that are using 1.17 GB of rami have an I5 9 and rx580...
  5. windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram

windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram: windows power shell randomly starts few windows then disappears after less than a second and in task manger it shows 3 processes that are using 1.17 GB of rami have an I5 9 and rx580...
  6. Why is Nvidia Container using so much of my CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Nvidia Container using so much of my CPU: Nvidia Container is using a lot of my CPU and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-nvidia-container-using-so-much-of-my-cpu/0a8d7924-7043-4f5b-a5e4-6de2a5ef3a5b
  7. Windows Using so Much CPU

Windows Using so Much CPU: soo my problem is windows 7 and windows 10 is using sooooo much ram when i was using any program simple the windows programs it is good no High CPU usage when i turned on minecraft it give 100% cpu usage i thought i have to upgrade my cpu processor or ram i upgraded it now...
  8. Why is CompatTelRunner.exe always using so much CPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is CompatTelRunner.exe always using so much CPU?: In the task manager the description is "Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry." We recently switched to Microsoft Teams, and it's making the audio skip. It's hard to understand people. I miss using Skype. submitted by /u/she-neek-a [link] [comments]...
  9. System processes uses so much cpu power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System processes uses so much cpu power: Hi, please take a look at this screenshot. What are they for and why do they use so much of my CPU? And, is it possible to get rid of them? Device: Surface Book 3 i7 ver. [ATTACH] Thanks....
  10. Why is everything using so much cpu usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is everything using so much cpu usage?: So I've had win10 since release, and nothing ever even took more than like 5% cpu, and today spotify is using 30%, firefox is jumping around 15 to 30%, my games are taking around 40%. I havent seen any new windows updates, was anything changed to cause this or what could...