Windows 10: Windows utilities not working / missing

Discus and support Windows utilities not working / missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just got a refurbished Dell G5 5505 with Windows 10 and since I booted it up I have been unable to use many Windows features. I cannot access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lookingintowindows, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Windows utilities not working / missing

Hi, I just got a refurbished Dell G5 5505 with Windows 10 and since I booted it up I have been unable to use many Windows features. I cannot access settings, the start menu, cortana, search bar, aspects of the task bar e.g. only able to right click on some icons. Some commands with the Windows button do nothing e.g. Win+X, Win+I but Win+R still works. When I try to open up settings via alternative methods e.g. the file explorer address bar or the run command an error message pops up saying "Package could not be registered." I have tried various fixes related to each of these problems tha

:)

Lookingintowindows, Jun 7, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows utilities not working / missing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows utilities not working / missing

1. Windows utilities not working / missing - Similar Threads - utilities working missing

2. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager: After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see the graphics usage and power draw, as well as the usages currently visible. I currently have installed the latest Nvidia...
  3. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager: After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see the graphics usage and power draw, as well as the usages currently visible. I currently have installed the latest Nvidia...
  4. Windows utilities not working / missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows utilities not working / missing: Hi, I just got a refurbished Dell G5 5505 with Windows 10 and since I booted it up I have been unable to use many Windows features. I cannot access settings, the start menu, cortana, search bar, aspects of the task bar e.g. only able to right click on some icons. Some...
  5. Windows utilities not working / missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows utilities not working / missing: Hi, I just got a refurbished Dell G5 5505 with Windows 10 and since I booted it up I have been unable to use many Windows features. I cannot access settings, the start menu, cortana, search bar, aspects of the task bar e.g. only able to right click on some icons. Some...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Utilities missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Utilities missing: I just upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro & I can't find Print Management anywhere. Also, printmanagement.msc is not available. I suspect other Windows 10 Pro administation utilities are also missing. Please help....
  7. Microsoft FAX Utility Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft FAX Utility Not working: I have a brand new HP Laptop 2 mos old and the Windows Fax utility isn't working. I can open it with no problem, customize the settings with my name and info, but when I click NEW FAX, it pauses for 5 seconds as if it's trying to load, then the whole FAX program closes...
  8. alarm utility not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alarm utility not working: when i select time for windows 10 alarm utility, there is no sound of alarm, i have tried different sound but all in vain at the time of alarm, alarm becomes off - - - Updated - - - i also check the speaker it is set to 100 [img] 153575
  9. alarm utility not working

in Windows 10 Support
    alarm utility not working: when i select time for windows 10 alarm utility, there is no sound of alarm, i have tried different sound but all in vain at the time of alarm, alarm becomes off - - - Updated - - - i also check the speaker it is set to 100 [img] 153575
  10. Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.: Hello, I had a small issue with my laptop, had a repair. They reinstalled whole operating system, soon I opened the laptop there was pxe mof exiting rom error which shows for 3 seconds and boots into windows. Soon I realized I found that Bios utility menu has gone missing, I...