Windows 10: Windows UWP Apps aren't working

Discus and support Windows UWP Apps aren't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows UWP Apps such as files from the microsoft store aren't working I tried changing the permissions but that didn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ---PabloWills Betancur, May 10, 2021.

1. Windows UWP Apps aren't working

Windows UWP Apps such as files from the microsoft store aren't working I tried changing the permissions but that didn't work

:)

---PabloWills Betancur, May 10, 2021
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Windows UWP Apps aren't working [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, May 10, 2021
  3. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, May 10, 2021
  4. Windows UWP Apps aren't working

UWP app live tiles not working

I did what you suggested, but after a while the tiles went to solid colors again.

ConradoCane, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows UWP Apps aren't working

1. Windows UWP Apps aren't working - Similar Threads - UWP Apps aren't

2. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  3. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  4. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MS Store and apps aren't working.

MS Store and apps aren't working.: Most of the apps such as settings , Microsoft store , and 3rd parties from the store including NVIDIA Control Panel aren't working. It ends up giving a bar acting like if its going to install. I made this Gaming PC 2 weeks ago and Its not working with any apps. How can I fix...
  6. Is there anyone still working on UWP apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there anyone still working on UWP apps?: Is there anyone still working on UWP apps?Is there any future for UWP apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyone-still-working-on-uwp-apps/d629e267-f646-431c-ad45-9724d7d02756
  7. UWP apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UWP apps not working: Hello, I am using a Surface Pro (2017) on the slow ring of Windows Insider. Over the couple last weeks, performance was so slow it began making the machine useless. I did a backup of all my files and decided to do a fresh install of Windows. To my surprise however, I was...
  8. Windows UWP apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows UWP apps: It is 2020, almost 5 years of Windows 10 and Microsoft redesigning the UWP app icons. But still now it icons are disappeared or Disappearing from taskbar. My Question to Microsoft, when you planed for a proper solution of this? as a windows 10 user and lover I am very...
  9. Office 365 Apps Aren't Working

Office 365 Apps Aren't Working: All of my office 365 apps are opening, but I can't type in any of them or use them or move between tabs. They also aren't showing up in my Apps list in settings either, there are a lot of apps listed as "Microsoft Visual C + +"....
  10. ALL Apps aren't working in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    ALL Apps aren't working in Windows 10?: Hello, as already mentioned in the title all of my Windows Apps suddenly stopped working. I can click on them and they launch, and for apps with music (for example games) the music is even playing. But they only stay in the "background", won't show on my desktop and I can't...