Windows 10: windows uygulamalarında hata var

Discus and support windows uygulamalarında hata var in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Türkçe (turkish) Windows uygulamalarını açıyorum direk kapanıyor nasıl mı anlatıyım (tıkladım 2 saniye açıldı 0.50 saniyede kapandı) aynen bu şekilde... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Taylan3260, Apr 20, 2019.

1. windows uygulamalarında hata var

Türkçe (turkish)

Windows uygulamalarını açıyorum direk kapanıyor nasıl mı anlatıyım (tıkladım 2 saniye açıldı 0.50 saniyede kapandı) aynen bu şekilde oldu sorun gidermeyi açtım sorun göstermedi ve aynı sorunu göstermeye devam ediyor Microsoft ekibi yardım ederse sevinirim

İngilizce (english)

I'm opening Windows applications directly closing how my narration (I clicked 2 seconds opened in 0.50 seconds closed in this way) was exactly the same problem solved the problem did not show and continues to show the same problem Microsoft team help would be very happy

:)

Taylan3260, Apr 20, 2019

2. 80070070 hata kodu

telefonumu güncelleme yaparken 80070070 hata kodunu veriyo.Microsoftun sitesindeki adımları uyguladım fakat bi sonuca varamadım.Yardımınızı bekiyorum .

AhmetAtabek, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Ratandeep Win User
    Ratandeep, Apr 20, 2019
  4. windows uygulamalarında hata var

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

windows uygulamalarında hata var

1. windows uygulamalarında hata var - Similar Threads - uygulamalarında hata var

2. Windows command window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows command window: Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account . when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding (Permission) when i use it for downloading , one way to do that is to run the cmd as administrator ; Question is >>How i...
  3. Windows windows!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows windows!: I have a bit of a problem with Windows 10. I use two monitors, but I will sometimes turn one of the monitors off to stop it serving as a distraction. Unfortunately Windows realises the monitor is off and shifts all the content, including the Taskbar over to the other monitor....
  4. Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows: preparing Windows to configure don't turn off your computer is showing on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows/bef16e99-5c01-4805-a7c3-99b3da36361c
  5. windows

windows: I cannot get a response from the windows icon on the taskbar. It will not allow me into settings, etc....on the far right, is an orange icon I've not seen before, next to the wifi signal. it appears to be a picture of a monitor?...
  6. windows window snapping

windows window snapping: I'm not sure if this already exists or not. I just got a large monitor, and I think it would be awesome if I had the option of choosing where my snap in locations are, and how many windows I can snap on my screen. For instance I could keep the snap locations on the right and...
  7. Windows XP to Windows 8 to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows XP to Windows 8 to Windows 10?: I originally upgraded from Windows XP Pro to Windows 8 Pro then Windows 8.1 Pro using a retail upgrade key for Windows XP Pro to Windows 8 Pro x64. Will my upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro activate noting I bought a Windows 8 upgrade key at reduced cost? 21636
  8. Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows: Will the windows media creation tool download the anniversary iso or old version ? 58277
  9. Windows

Windows: I just bought a 4 month old laptop, and wanted to clean it in case the previous owner left some stuff. Went to the recovery options and did the clean restore. It has been 16 hours since then. Im on mobile and I dont know how to post pictures. But Im at the part with...
  10. Windows

Windows: Can I install Windows 7 while still having 10? Like let me choose what Windows to use this time? 26332