Windows 10: Windows Validation

Discus and support Windows Validation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why is validation of my windows home OS taking so long? How could I speed it up? [I am still waiting for it to finish!]??? It's now been spinning for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PattiZanger, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Windows Validation

Why is validation of my windows home OS taking so long? How could I speed it up? [I am still waiting for it to finish!]??? It's now been spinning for four hours. What is going on with Microsoft? If the validation team is overloaded .... be honest with us and post that info. so that people such as me do not sit and let the system spin : "Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or select back, doing so will cancel the request." I am going to stop the spinning circle now since nothing of value is happening. I was validated, my windows os was validated on Wednesday for the first of a slew of updates.

I may try a different download attempt to see if the same crappy message pops onto my screen ... I was attempting to update from win10-1709 to win10=1903.

:)

PattiZanger, Aug 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Validation

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Validation

1. Windows Validation - Similar Threads - Validation

2. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  3. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  4. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  6. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  7. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

8. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows: Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-desktop-663q8f%C5%93%C3%B8%C3%A5-a-valid/82b89d3d-0f94-4557-a5b5-1674187e95f6
  9. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows: Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-desktop-663q8f%C5%93%C3%B8%C3%A5-a-valid/82b89d3d-0f94-4557-a5b5-1674187e95f6
  10. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows