Windows 10: Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...

Discus and support Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, I am facing also slow pc after the update to 1903. I have an open question" Windows version 1903 clean install, slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ADneuro, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ADneuro Win User

Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...

Split from this thread.​

Hi, I am facing also slow pc after the update to 1903. I have an open question"

Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB Ram. No fix worked so far"

Does you pc also perform badly and CPU is clock at 0.39 GHZ while it can go much better?

Thanks and good luck.

:)

ADneuro, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

UPDATE - List of winners: https://s3.amazonaws.com/filer.smb.v...el_Winners.pdf

Source:

Brink, Jul 23, 2019
  3. I'm Having Few Issues With My Intel Core i7 8th Gen Drivers.

What type drivers you need for i7 8th gen processors,

try to update intel chipset driver

intel management engine firmware and components

update bios or restore default settings

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...

Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

Times a ticking,

Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB... [​IMG]

Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB... [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB... - Similar Threads - version 1903 clean

2. Hp intel core i3 8th gen not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp intel core i3 8th gen not working: My laptop is black when i try and turn it on, but inhear it running, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-intel-core-i3-8th-gen-not-working/2cd9dc0d-482e-42f1-9304-0be1f97b415f
  3. Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen: My new Dell Laptop Cor 17 8th Gen is slower than the old model. More glitches and hiccups. Is there anything that will help this? I look at the forums and see instructions that are way over my head. I only know the basics with a computer, but I know enough that I either got a...
  4. Can I boot an 8th Gen i7 using the boot SSD I pulled from an 5th gen ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I boot an 8th Gen i7 using the boot SSD I pulled from an 5th gen ?: Can I boot an 8th Gen i7 using the boot SSD I pulled from my now-dead 5th gen i7 PC ? Or will I need to re-install Windows ? The motherboards are different. I'm confined to a tablet, for now. 137933
  5. Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...: I did a clean reset of windows and now have 1903 (built 18362.239) on Hp EliteBook 840 G5 with 1Tb SSD and 32 GB Ram. The performance is very bad of this update/install and I can not go back on older version of windows. Looking for a workable solution. Simple task of...
  6. I'm Having Few Issues With My Intel Core i7 8th Gen Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm Having Few Issues With My Intel Core i7 8th Gen Drivers.: It Reads That The Intel Core i7 8th Gen Drivers Were Installed On 4/21/2019 And Today's Date IS 12/13/2018. It Has Only Been Nine Years Since Then And This Intel Driver Needs Updates As To Reduce The Possibility Of System Failure Due To Unstable Computer Processing Tasks...
  7. Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

in Windows 10 News
    Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor: In celebration of the x86 architecture and the first Intel 8086 microprocessor, Intel is giving away 8,086 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086K processors. For 24 hours starting at 5 p.m. PDT June 7, fans can visit Enter for a chance to win an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086k Limited...
  8. New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile: Today at a global event in Beijing, Intel unveiled the first ever Intel® Core™ i9 processor for laptops. Part of the new lineup of high-performance mobile products unveiled, the powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i9 processor is the highest-performance laptop processor Intel has...
  9. 8th Gen Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs

in Windows 10 News
    8th Gen Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs: Robert Noyce, who founded Intel in 1968, said, “Innovation is everything. When you’re on the forefront, you can see what the next innovation needs to be.” This is what inspires us every day at Intel.This week at IFA Berlin 2017, we’ll see many new, innovative technologies and...
  10. New i7 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21

in Windows 10 News
    New i7 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21: [img] On Aug. 21, Intel will unveil the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family (aka: Coffee Lake) on Facebook Live. Watch as two exciting moments align: the Great American Solar Eclipse and the unveiling of Intel’s most powerful family of processors for the next era...