Windows 10: Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed

Discus and support Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed a windows feature update a few days ago, but the version shown in system properties is not 1903. [ATTACH] Here, in the system properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lonare, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Lonare Win User

Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed

I installed a windows feature update a few days ago, but the version shown in system properties is not 1903.

Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed 9dbe5236-70e7-49aa-acd8-dcc80cf0ac58?upload=true.png

Here, in the system properties it shows windows version 1803 Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed 5dd37939-a967-466d-aded-649b0d527190?upload=true.png

Whereas in the updates history it is shown that the 1903 update was successfully installed. Moreover, I am receiving quality updates for version 1803 as well. What should I do to resolve this disparity?

:)

Lonare, Oct 9, 2019

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Oct 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows version not the same as latest feature update installed - Similar Threads - version same latest

2. Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with installing the latest Windows update Version 20H2.: Hi, I'm trying to install the latest update version 20H2 but I have a laptop with a dead battery and it is is running off the power cable. Every time I turn on my laptop or restart it, I get a message telling me the battery needs to be replaced black screen that says press to...
  3. Latest Features Update won't install

Latest Features Update won't install: I keep getting the following message when I try to instal the latest features update the first time I did it my whole laptop was dead and I had to reinstall windows losing all my files!!!! I think it is the 20H2 or something update. There were some problems installing...
  4. Latest update will not install for DVDD version of the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update will not install for DVDD version of the game: Hi, I live in the UK and have the DVD version of MSFlight Sim 2020. It has worked perfectly until tonight when I got the message stating there is a mandatory update. When the screen changes to install this message, at the top left of the flight sim page I get an error...
  5. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  6. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  7. Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup

Latest Window feature update installed, slow startup: Latest Feature update version 1903, installed on my PC 2 days ago. I have an SSD hard drive, start up time was previously about 12 seconds and is now a very slow 90 seconds. Any thoughts please? (Graphics card driver up to date)...
  8. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  9. Restart to install the latest windows feature update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart to install the latest windows feature update: Is this legit?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-to-install-the-latest-windows-feature/ba6d7e5f-a775-41f7-bdd8-cd32da438df1
  10. Windows latest feature update.

Windows latest feature update.: So I recently switched over to Widows 10 from 8.1 and now it's updating. Every other updates were installed but the feature update isn't downloading and it's stuck at 0 %. Please help a brother out....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows version not the same as feature update history