Windows 10: Windows version number

Discus and support Windows version number in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where do I find out the current version number of my copy Windows 10? It used to be easy to find it under System.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianaAwdry, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Windows version number

Where do I find out the current version number of my copy Windows 10? It used to be easy to find it under System.

:)

DianaAwdry, Jun 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows version number

dalchina, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows version number

1. Windows version number - Similar Threads - version number

2. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...: Someone is installing an unauthorized Windows 10 pro edition or the one that is like an administrators version. I have Windows 11 that came installed on my hp stream. I disconnected my internet and tried to recovery but it did not work . Even thought I installed a clean...
  3. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...: Someone is installing an unauthorized Windows 10 pro edition or the one that is like an administrators version. I have Windows 11 that came installed on my hp stream. I disconnected my internet and tried to recovery but it did not work . Even thought I installed a clean...
  4. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  6. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  7. How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...: windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-number-of-days-to-roll-back/8dc4f0ac-b058-4ab3-b277-9ad7deeb51f5
  8. How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...

How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...: windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-number-of-days-to-roll-back/8dc4f0ac-b058-4ab3-b277-9ad7deeb51f5
  9. How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...: Windows 11 roll back.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-number-of-days-to-roll-back/67a28ee8-716d-4577-bf28-e295fd780434
  10. How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...

How to increase the number of days to roll back Windows to a previous version of Windows...: Windows 11 roll back.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-number-of-days-to-roll-back/67a28ee8-716d-4577-bf28-e295fd780434