Windows 10: Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated

Discus and support Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows is showing as being not activated in Settings and the Windows version displayed is "Windows 10 Enterprise" not Windows 10 Professional which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by georgeclose1, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated

My Windows is showing as being not activated in Settings and the Windows version displayed is "Windows 10 Enterprise" not Windows 10 Professional which is what I have installed. I have the licence key for Professional, but attempting to change it with "Change Product Key" option returns "That product key you entered didn't seem to work " with an error code 0xc0000022. #Here's what the Activation page displays; attempting to open the Store as suggested by the troubleshooter gives me this:"try again" here does nothing. I've tried repair via install media USB, but it didn't seem to help.

:)

georgeclose1, Jun 27, 2021

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Show OpenGL version?

Well I was just suggesting it since this tool is supposed to show ALL the information about a video card. And, like mankind said, it would be nice to know. *Big Grin Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated :D

shiny_red_cobra, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated

Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulted in inactivated version of windows enterprise being installed...

Hi DaveM121,

Thanks for your advice. I have spent the last 3 hours in various remote sessions with Microsoft agents, but despite all their efforts they were not successful.

They reset various applications, modified the registry and used the media creation tool twice; but I still have an inactivated ENTERPRISE version, instead of the version of PRO that I tried to install via the Microsoft store.

If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.

ApronCricket, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated

1. Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated - Similar Threads - version showing Enterprise

2. My Dell latitude e6330 with an inactived windows shows plugged in but not charging. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell latitude e6330 with an inactived windows shows plugged in but not charging. What...: My Dell latitude e6330 with an inactived windows shows plugged in but not charging. What could be the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-latitude-e6330-with-an-inactived-windows/d8194dcb-a929-43eb-8e7f-6cac90ab3c9f
  3. Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?: Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise at hotmail.com ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro-license-showing-window-10-enterprise/c4d7872f-9003-47dc-8181-50737ad1b1bd
  4. Can an inactivated version be used ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can an inactivated version be used ?: Today I received a message on my bottom right corner of my screen to activate my windows. When I went into activation it showed me that windows is not activated. I did start receiving "Your windows will expire soon" messages, but I didn't pay them too much attention. My...
  5. Symptoms Due to Inactivation of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC OS

Symptoms Due to Inactivation of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC OS: Good morning, I work for a company which supports a group of people who perform critical missions and our company provides images for one of the processors on their network. The images have the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC OS. The images will be applied to one server on the...
  6. Windows Version not showing

Windows Version not showing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TouchMyCroissant [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijfs4x/windows_version_not_showing/
  7. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  8. Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulted in inactivated version of windows enterprise...

Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulted in inactivated version of windows enterprise...: Hello, I had a win 10 home licence for a few years, purchased from the Microsoft store. I just upgraded to win 10 pro via the Microsoft store. Having completed the upgrade to pro automatically, my computer now says it has windows 10 enterprise version installed and that it...
  9. Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulteded in inactivated version of windows enterprise...

Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulteded in inactivated version of windows enterprise...: Hello, I had a win 10 home licence for a few years, purchased from the Microsoft store. I just upgraded to win 10 pro via the Microsoft store. Having completed the upgrade to pro automatically, my computer now says it has windows 10 enterprise version installed and that it...
  10. Show Windows version

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Windows version: I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please. 111693

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 pro shows enterprise