Windows 10: Windows version

Discus and support Windows version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's up with the lack of support for the 1507 version and the push for version 1803? 117598 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Techymike, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Techymike Win User

Windows version

What's up with the lack of support for the 1507 version and the push for version 1803?

:)

Techymike, Sep 9, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows version

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows version

1. Windows version - Similar Threads - version

2. Windows Home OEM to Windows Pro Download version upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home OEM to Windows Pro Download version upgrade: i have bought a HP laptop with Windows Home Preinstalled. i upgraded the licence to Windows Pro. Can i use the home version licence on another PC? how can i recover the home version licence key?...
  3. Previous Versions of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previous Versions of Windows 10 Home: Good evening, Please send me the link with all versions of Windows 15011, 1611 to 1809. IM waiting for a message! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-versions-of-windows-10-home/0f02ccb8-2b47-4351-b4e1-ae83aaece7c5
  4. 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702)

2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702): Tried to install update multiple times and repeatedly received error code 0x80070003. After each failure, I ran the Update Troubleshooter and tried to reset Windows Update via Command Prompt. I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Inspiron 5770 laptop with an Intel core i7 CPU...
  5. Windows 10 Update keeps "updating" graphics driver to older version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update keeps "updating" graphics driver to older version: I manually installed the latest Intel Graphics driver for my notebook, but Windows 10 keeps updating the driver to an older version. How can I prevent Windows 10 Update from doing this? I just want to keep the driver I manually install. Thanks. 121723
  6. Confused as to which version of Win10 to install...

Confused as to which version of Win10 to install...: With all the problems and controversy surrounding Build 1809 recently, and with so many different updates being released rather willy-nilly, and finally, with me recovering from a recent stroke and not having an overabundance of high-grade gray matter available to "suss it...
  7. Safe mode to go back to previous version of update won’t accept password

Safe mode to go back to previous version of update won’t accept password: Microsoft required an update when i was turning the laptop off last night and come today, the laptop freezes as soon as ive logged in. Ive tried to restart a few times and it doesnt make a difference, it still completely freezes as soon as i log in. I read you can go back to...
  8. Mapped Network Drives issue in Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    Mapped Network Drives issue in Windows 10 version 1809: If you run a Windows 10 PC with mapped network drives you may want to hit the brakes to make sure that the Windows 10 October 2018 Update is not deployed on the device. Microsoft released, re-released to be precise, the latest feature update for Windows 10 two days ago after...
  9. Confused as to which version of Win10 to install...

in Windows 10 News
    Confused as to which version of Win10 to install...: With all the problems and controversy surrounding Build 1809 recently, and with so many different updates being released rather willy-nilly, and finally, with me recovering from a recent stroke and not having an overabundance of high-grade gray matter available to "suss it...
  10. W10 version 1809 - Danger with Disk Cleanup!

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 version 1809 - Danger with Disk Cleanup!: I honestly do not believe that adding the Download Folder contents to Disk Cleanup in version 1809 is a good idea. People have relied on Disk Cleanup for years to clean temporary files. Using it, most people will simply put a checkmark next to all items to be cleaned and...