Windows 10: Windows version

Discus and support Windows version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's up with the lack of support for the 1507 version and the push for version 1803? 117598 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Techymike, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Techymike Win User

Windows version

What's up with the lack of support for the 1507 version and the push for version 1803?

:)

Techymike, Sep 9, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows version

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows version

1. Windows version - Similar Threads - version

2. Updating Windows 10 Enterprise to version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Enterprise to version 1803: The whole issue that I am having originated with me wanting to download the demo for Forza Horizon 4. When I went to go download the game it told me that I needed to update to a newer version of windows. I followed the link it provided and downloaded the file to upgrade...
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803, removes all the proxy setting after few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803, removes all the proxy setting after few minutes: Hello Everyone, I used to face this problem previously that putting some proxy address for the access of the internet as our department requires one, after some time the proxy setting will be removed by windows. Some updates came for windows 10 and this problem was solved...
  4. windows update version 1803

windows update version 1803: i am trying to update the windows to version 1803. i have tried using online update, using ISO, and windows updater app. but it freezes on windows logo after first boot. then it goes back into previous version . i have lenovo AMD a6 laptop....
  5. Windows 10 Photo - Trim Videos - Re-Encoding since later versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo - Trim Videos - Re-Encoding since later versions?: I used to trim my DJI drone footage using Windows 10 Photo because it didn't re-encode the the movie and therefore it was very quick. But since newer versions of the photo app, trimming takes much longer and the output is bigger relative to the file length after trimming....
  6. In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...

In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...: In windows 10, which I just upgraded to from Windows 7, how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on my computer? I can't find the 'About' link. When I try to read about how to do this I can't understand from the description where to look...
  7. Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) - Erreur 0x80070643

Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) - Erreur 0x80070643: Hello, well see I can't do the updates because of this ("Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) - Erreur 0x80070643") I can't see the problem My devise is a newly bought OMEN 15 The update got downloaded but It won't install please do...
  8. Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.: I couldn’t install Cisco AnyConnect on my device because I received a message that “another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the...
  9. Important Feature Missing from "Official Site" Version of VLC Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Important Feature Missing from "Official Site" Version of VLC Media Player: I was using the VLC media player downloaded from the Microsoft Store on HP Pavilion notebook running Windows 10. I like this app very much. But when I discovered I couldn't rotate the geometry, I downloaded the program from the VLC official site. So, now I have access to all...
  10. Microsoft Surface Go Home Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Go Home Version: How can I get ABC, NBC and CBS and Bravo to stream on this laptop? Do I go through the cable company website all of the time or can I download an app? Just need to know.......