Windows 10: Windows version

Discus and support Windows version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's up with the lack of support for the 1507 version and the push for version 1803? 117598 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Techymike, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Techymike Win User

Windows version

What's up with the lack of support for the 1507 version and the push for version 1803?

:)

Techymike, Sep 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows version

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows version

1. Windows version - Similar Threads - version

2. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to get latest OpenGL version: I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help...
  3. Night light fast startup bug windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53

in Windows 10 Support
    Night light fast startup bug windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53: I wanted to get some advice on an unusual bug with the newest windows 1903 build that I haven't been able to fix given the current advice on the internet. After updating to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53, windows night light no longer seems to work while fast...
  4. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10: Intel is now rolling out a new version of its DCH drivers to Windows 10 machines with improvements and fixes. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 for Windows 10 adds support Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 10 May 2019 Update and addresses bugs. Intel says that the driver...
  5. Windows update bricked my PC, How update to recent version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update bricked my PC, How update to recent version of Windows?: Windows 10 Pro / Lenovo Thinkstation P910 Last weeks Windows 10 Pro update bricked my Workstation and none of the Microsoft work-around's were helpful, and were more like 'counterproductive'. Using the Lenovo flash drive copy of Windows 10 delivered with the computer...
  6. Now accepting Windows 10 version 1903 submissions for WHCP

in Windows 10 News
    Now accepting Windows 10 version 1903 submissions for WHCP: Windows 10, version 1903 hardware driver submissions for Windows Hardware Compatibility Program (WHCP) are now being accepted at the Partner Center for Windows Hardware. The updated version of the Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK), along with updated playlists for testing...
  7. Firefox & Chrome dead after Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-04

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Firefox & Chrome dead after Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-04: No way to use other web-browsers, If I start the software it will close on its own No error, just white screen Reinstall application does not help :/ Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.437] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\OARR>systeminfo...
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.62.1 for iOS - April 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.62.1 for iOS - April 17: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  9. New Microsoft Edge app 44.2.0 version for iOS - April 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.2.0 version for iOS - April 18: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  10. Urgent Need Help: Window 10 Update Version 1803 - Possible Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent Need Help: Window 10 Update Version 1803 - Possible Issue: Hello, I can only guess that my issue is related to Version 1803 update that occurred on my laptop on April 6, 2019, mainly because I had no issues with opening my accounting software prior to this update. The last time I worked with Sage Accounting software was around April...