Windows 10: Windows Version

Discus and support Windows Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Since update and after my self taught to repair my laptop everything goes wrong. But one thing that annoyed me is my windows version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RushdiMohamad, May 12, 2021.

1. Windows Version

Hello everyone,Since update and after my self taught to repair my laptop everything goes wrong. But one thing that annoyed me is my windows version is Windows 10 Home Single Language but in advanced setting blue screen the windows version is windows 8! Is anybody knows why and how can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

:)

RushdiMohamad, May 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Version

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows Version

1. Windows Version - Similar Threads - Version

2. Running into IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when attempting to update version 1511 with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running into IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when attempting to update version 1511 with...: Hi,I'm constantly running into a IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when attempting to update version 1511 with a featured update of 20H2. I've had the same trouble trying to update from 1909 to Featured Update 20H2, hence clean reinstalled back to version 1511...On the Event...
  3. BCUninstaller showing 2 versions of Teracopy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BCUninstaller showing 2 versions of Teracopy: I updated Teracopy from 3.8.2 to 3.8.5 but have noticed that BCUninstaller is showing both versions. Can I uninstall the older version? I only have one folder for Teracopy, I'm just wondering if I uninstall the older version will it cause problems with the new version? I'm...
  4. Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version

Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version: Hi,After downloading the last Windows version, i can only play videos from YouTube, but i got an error on any other platform like Twitch, Netflix, etc. Im trying to download the media featured pack but it seems stuck, it does not download but neither i can stop the proccess...
  5. WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY: In my pc I had OEM key I want to confirm window 10 pro or home please tell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-version-10-from-oem-key/a171a97e-d60d-4623-85f3-1fed2d400b4f
  6. failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of...: I have a forge server, it was working until this error. It says failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows error in minecraft forge server.Here's the log:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: #...
  7. 2 Windows Versions 1 Machine Activation

2 Windows Versions 1 Machine Activation: HII have a machine with multiple SSD drives.I would like to keep an upated version of Windows running on my main M.2 SSD drive as my "Home" OS I have another Sata SSD that i would like to use as my "WORK" OS. I want to find out if it is possible to activate 2 different...
  8. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update Failed Again - HP 500-027c

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update Failed Again - HP 500-027c: Hello:I have an older HP 500-027c desktop and have tried multiple times to update to the current version of Windows 10 and all have failed. I am not a computer expert but have tried all of the options I found suggested:- removed anti-virus- updated drivers- update bios last...
  9. How much windows 10 updates are there i find 167 ltsb and home 1507 2015 version but 21h1...

How much windows 10 updates are there i find 167 ltsb and home 1507 2015 version but 21h1...: How much windows 10 updates are there i find 167 ltsb and home 1507 2015 version but 21h1 gets only 50 updates so far or there is more whats better the oldest or newest build...
  10. I want to transfer my retail version of windows 10 from my dead computer to a laptop with a...

I want to transfer my retail version of windows 10 from my dead computer to a laptop with a...: My desktop computer died and won't turn on and I have a retail version of windows ten on it and I want to transfer it to a laptop that my friend gave me with a forgotten password which also has windows 10 on it. The laptop my friend gave me had a n OEM version of windows...