Windows 10: windows video driver is not working properly

Discus and support windows video driver is not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sami Ullah1, Jun 22, 2022.

1. windows video driver is not working properly

windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New Extra strong Viga spray in Pakistan 100 Original

:)

Sami Ullah1, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Videos not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does this issue occur on Internet Explorer too?

2) Are you able to play the videos which are there in the local drive using Windows media player?

This issue might be because of corrupted graphic drivers.

I suggest you to run the video troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.

• In the left pane click on

• Select Video Playback.

• Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    If issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please reply with status of the issue for further assistance.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

windows video driver is not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

windows video driver is not working properly

1. windows video driver is not working properly - Similar Threads - video driver working

2. windows video driver is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows video driver is not working properly: windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New Extra strong Viga spray in Pakistan 100 Original...
  3. windows audio driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows audio driver not working properly: Hi all,every now and then my wired earphones get disconnected and i have tried reinstalling drivers enabling disabling the drivers, but it did not solve the issue...pls help...
  4. windows audio driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows audio driver not working properly: Hi all,every now and then my wired earphones get disconnected and i have tried reinstalling drivers enabling disabling the drivers, but it did not solve the issue...pls help...
  5. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  6. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  7. video memory not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video memory not working properly: my laptop showing dedicated video memory as omb ,that's why no display driver is getting install except microsoft basic dispaly driver, furthermore brightness isn't increasing....
  8. windows microphone driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows microphone driver not working properly: for some reason my microphone both built in and headset stopped working. I manager to fix it by rolling back the driver but eventually it cause my headset mic to stop working. after i uninstall my mic driver Realtek audio and reinstalled it from windows update it downloaded...
  9. Windows update causes video card driver problem directx3d not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causes video card driver problem directx3d not working properly: System: ASUS Zenbook UX305LA BIOS: UX305LA.206 Windows version: Windows 10 Pro 64bit 10.0, 1909 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Windows build: 18363.752 Video card: Intel HD 5500 Video card driver: 20.19.15.4549, 11/10/2016, Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility...
  10. video player is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video player is not working properly: Videos are distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-player-is-not-working-properly/daee671c-7027-4453-b380-5ce2b1f02929