Windows 10: Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading

Discus and support Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a video in Windows Photos app Video Editor. I want to add images from the 3d library. Some are working, but others download indefinitely and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by virginiaspangled, May 17, 2020.

1. Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading

I have a video in Windows Photos app Video Editor. I want to add images from the 3d library. Some are working, but others download indefinitely and never appear, I have to cancel after 20 minutes or so and try another. Is there a reason for this?

:)

virginiaspangled, May 17, 2020
  2. denaliden Win User

A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely
    limited. Many effects have just disappeared and I cannot finish the video I was making. I need an editor that has the same sort of 3D effects in order to finish my video. I've told Microsoft technicians about this issue and hopefully something will be done.

denaliden, May 17, 2020
  3. A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that you are having difficulties in completing the videos using 3D library and effects in Photo app. We would suggest you to repair the photo app
    (press Win + I key>Apps>Apps & feature>Photos app>Advanced Option>Repair) and then check if you find any difference.

Ideally, we add new feature to the app but removing feature app is really unusual. We would like to know what are the effects or items in 3D library missing.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this product so that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 17, 2020
  4. IHM2550 Win User

Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading

paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading

1. Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading - Similar Threads - Video Editor library

2. Download Video Editor of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Video Editor of Windows 10: How do I download Windows 10 Video Editor? Can anyone helps me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-video-editor-of-windows-10/83bf2aa8-3e24-4985-8889-b93fc4976090
  3. MS Video Editor - 3D Graphic Color is off

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Video Editor - 3D Graphic Color is off: When adding in 3D Graphics to my video, the color is not correct. The images come out almost black when I add them to my video content. What can I do to prevent this from happening? The Effects turn out perfectly, it is just items from the 3D library. Please see the...
  4. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library: When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder....
  5. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  6. Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor

Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor: hi i've just started using the video editor on windows but i was wondering if there was a way to get more 3d effects thanks victoria ***Original title: video Editor***...
  7. How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?: Hi, Question 1 How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library? I want to add my video to 3D object created from 3D Paint with transparent canvas. Is it possible? Question 2 Also I want to manage and add new objects to 3D library in...
  8. A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library: Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely limited. Many effects...
  9. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  10. 3D library

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    3D library: When you retire Remix3D, are you going to retire the 3D library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-library/845ecb40-9b07-41f5-855e-48d49f53e7e7"