Windows 10: Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music?

Discus and support Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've used the video editor before and was able to pick one of their custom background music options, and it has worked fine. But now, as I'm trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Perkins, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music?

Hi, I've used the video editor before and was able to pick one of their custom background music options, and it has worked fine. But now, as I'm trying to make a new video, I keep choosing a song I want for my background music in the app, but it continues to be silent. I click the music i want under background music, then click done, and it is just silent. I still have past projects on the app I can open and hear the background music fine. I have no idea what could be causing it. Like I said, it's not any audio I'm trying to add, its options they already had in the app.

:)

Daniel Perkins, Jun 29, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jun 29, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 29, 2020
  4. normovi Win User

Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music?

N8 video editor does not see my songs/videos

usb-store mode and then refresh the library in player.

when choosing the background music in video editor I tap the violet Music shortcut - but the list appears empty(

normovi, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music?

1. Windows Video Editor - Cannot hear background music? - Similar Threads - Video Editor Cannot

2. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  3. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  4. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  5. Custom background music in microsoft video editor

Custom background music in microsoft video editor: In my microsoft video editor , there are only one custom audio. and i am using Windows 10... So, how can i found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  6. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  7. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  8. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  9. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  10. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...