Windows 10: Windows Video Editor FPS

Discus and support Windows Video Editor FPS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi this is a very quick question, I was just wondering if the built-in Windows Video Editor exported in 30FPS or 60FPS. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Metepix, May 27, 2020.

1. Metepix Win User

Windows Video Editor FPS

Hi this is a very quick question, I was just wondering if the built-in Windows Video Editor exported in 30FPS or 60FPS. Thanks

:)

Metepix, May 27, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), May 27, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, May 27, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Video Editor FPS

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

Windows Video Editor FPS

1. Windows Video Editor FPS - Similar Threads - Video Editor FPS

2. Windows video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows video editor: I used the Windows video editor to trim an existing 1GB MP4 file. It took over 1/2 hour to export the trimmed file. Is this normal? Also, the file size was larger than the original file. Why is this?...
  3. Windows video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows video editor: I used the Windows video editor to trim an existing 1GB MP4 file. It took over 1/2 hour to export the trimmed file. Is this normal? Also, the file size was larger than the original file. Why is this?...
  4. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  5. Windows Video Editor

Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  6. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3 second...
  7. Windows Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video editor: My son is making a movie, but it freezes up when he goes to export it. Is there a memory limit? The computer is brand new, but the settings seem to suggest that maybe the Video Editor app saves to the cloud? If so, how can I change that setting? Is the free version of this...
  8. Windows Video Editor

Windows Video Editor: I can't get my video to work in Video Editor for Windows 10. The title cards work but the video itself just shows a black screen. I was about to post it onto YouTube, but I can't as the Video Editor won't let me see the actual video. It has been very laggy and full of bugs,...
  9. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Video Editor: Hi, I've trimmed an mp4 on Video Editor and want to save it to another folder. I've seen answers to a previous question saying click on Finish Video - but I can't see this option - here's the screen I see. What do I need to do? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows video editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows video editor: I have some video game clips that I wanted to edit and it was going fine but a few days ago it said that it couldn't add any files, I restarted my PC and tried it again still nothing. I searched for tips on how to fix it on youtube they said to go on advanced options and...