Windows 10: Windows video editor not letting me add audio

Discus and support Windows video editor not letting me add audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to add audio to windows video editor. However, whenever I try it comes up with the message 'Choose some other files. Something went wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Taylor_505, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Windows video editor not letting me add audio

I am trying to add audio to windows video editor. However, whenever I try it comes up with the message 'Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'. I have tried both resetting and repairing the app in settings and tried .mp3, .wav and .wmv files but none of that has worked.

:)

Taylor_505, Dec 16, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Dec 16, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Windows video editor not letting me add audio

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows video editor not letting me add audio

1. Windows video editor not letting me add audio - Similar Threads - video editor letting

2. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue": Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and clicking open, I am prompted with "Add a folder to Music to continue". After clicking on "Add a Folder" , presented with a...
  3. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue": Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and clicking open, I am prompted with "Add a folder to Music to continue". After clicking on "Add a Folder" , presented with a...
  4. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  5. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  6. Video editor audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  7. Video editor audio

Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  8. Video Editor won't add videos

Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  9. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....
  10. Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.

Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.: Hi, I was recently making a video in my free time. I had turned off video editor for a break and when i turned it back on and clicked the project i was working on it displayed this: [ATTACH] I have restarted my pc i have restarted video editor and have tried multiple times....