Windows 10: Windows Video Editor project won't open

Discus and support Windows Video Editor project won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SageTheMage, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Windows Video Editor project won't open

I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project file and this message popped up:

"Try opening this project again. The project didn't open. Wait a few moments and try again."

And so I did. Again and again the same message pops up.

I am very upset because I put an IMMENSE amount of time and effort into creating this photo montage with custom audio and everything :'(

PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

SageTheMage, Jun 8, 2019
  2. .9
    .9 Win User

Video Editor

Whenever I try to open a project on the free video editor windows 10 came with, it says "This Project Did Not open". How Can I fix this?

3. Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.

Hi, I was recently making a video in my free time. I had turned off video editor for a break and when i turned it back on and clicked the project i was working on it displayed this:
    Windows Video Editor project won't open 427468bd-2df1-46c9-ab7e-0cb4bbbbf0a2?upload=true.png

I have restarted my pc i have restarted video editor and have tried multiple times. It would be a shame to see that wonderful video gone.

Please get back to me ASAP I realy need a solution.

Harry.

Harry Harris, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Windows Video Editor project won't open

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Video Editor project won't open

1. Windows Video Editor project won't open - Similar Threads - Video Editor project

2. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  3. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  4. Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone

Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone: Hi,We have a user who suddenly lost all of the video images and snippets that she had in all of her video projects. The projects are all saved in OneDrive, image locations have not changed, but for some reason all of them are gone from ALL of her Video projects. How can we...
  5. Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor

Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor: Hi,Whenever I add custom audio to a video project using the new windows photo/video editor, a new folder is created nested in my system files in C:\Users\[my name]\[personal folders]\Video ProjectsThis is not in "My Documents" or "Videos" or even "Photos" but nested in a...
  6. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  7. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  8. Microsoft Photos/Video Editor won't open

Microsoft Photos/Video Editor won't open: Hello! I came to ask. Today, I tried opening my Microsoft Photos + Video Editor. When I opened it, it kept on crashing. I repeatedly did the process several times. Opening and reopening it but the results are the same. It crashes/close on its own. I already restarted my...
  9. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4
  10. Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.

Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.: Hi, I was recently making a video in my free time. I had turned off video editor for a break and when i turned it back on and clicked the project i was working on it displayed this: [ATTACH] I have restarted my pc i have restarted video editor and have tried multiple times....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont video editor open

2. video editor try opening this project again

3. video editor wont open

4. Windows 10 video editor wont open,
  5. Windows video editor project wont load,
  6. video project wont open in photos,
  7. microsoft video project wontopen