Windows 10: Windows Video Editor project won't open

Discus and support Windows Video Editor project won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SageTheMage, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Windows Video Editor project won't open

I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project file and this message popped up:

"Try opening this project again. The project didn't open. Wait a few moments and try again."

And so I did. Again and again the same message pops up.

I am very upset because I put an IMMENSE amount of time and effort into creating this photo montage with custom audio and everything :'(

PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

SageTheMage, Jun 8, 2019
  2. .9
    .9 Win User

Video Editor

Whenever I try to open a project on the free video editor windows 10 came with, it says "This Project Did Not open". How Can I fix this?

3. Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.

Hi, I was recently making a video in my free time. I had turned off video editor for a break and when i turned it back on and clicked the project i was working on it displayed this:
    Windows Video Editor project won't open 427468bd-2df1-46c9-ab7e-0cb4bbbbf0a2?upload=true.png

I have restarted my pc i have restarted video editor and have tried multiple times. It would be a shame to see that wonderful video gone.

Please get back to me ASAP I realy need a solution.

Harry.

Harry Harris, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Windows Video Editor project won't open

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Video Editor project won't open

1. Windows Video Editor project won't open - Similar Threads - Video Editor project

2. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: When I try to edit videos with the Video Editor app or open them with the Films and TV app, the videos are jumpy. The playback is fine when viewing through the Photos app. How can I get smooth playback on the Video Editor? The files are .mp4....
  3. Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.

Windows Ten Video Editor Wont let me open my project.: Hi, I was recently making a video in my free time. I had turned off video editor for a break and when i turned it back on and clicked the project i was working on it displayed this: [ATTACH] I have restarted my pc i have restarted video editor and have tried multiple times....
  4. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...
  5. video project

video project: I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why they disappeared in the first place. Very frustrating. Also I tried to add a second song and couldn't?...
  6. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  7. Video Editor

Video Editor: Whenever I try to open a project on the free video editor windows 10 came with, it says "This Project Did Not open". How Can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/video-editor/03cc5445-ca49-4d35-a975-5bc7b702cffa
  8. Video editor

Video editor: The new Windows 10 video editor no longer has blending. One cannot fade or perform other ways to visually move from one video or image into another without just bluntly from one to the next. Am I missing something or can I get back the previous video editor so I can be able...
  9. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: What is a good video editor paid or free ? I have a Samsung HMX-F80 and want to preview, make changes to the videos such as light adjustments and sharpness. Also stabilize it and add music. YouTube has the built in software to do this, but I would like not to use theirs....