Windows 10: Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file

Discus and support Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to get my own audio files onto Window's Video Editor. Every time I try to upload an audio file, it says that something went wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoryHolland2, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file

Hello,

I'm trying to get my own audio files onto Window's Video Editor. Every time I try to upload an audio file, it says that something went wrong and the files couldn't be added. I've tried converting the file to mp3, wma, wav, and aiff, but nothing has worked.

:)

CoryHolland2, Jan 19, 2021
  2. bromana22 Win User

Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file

Hello,

I'm trying to get my own audio files onto Window's Video Editor. Every time I try to upload an audio file, it says that something went wrong and the files couldn't be added. I've tried converting the file to mp3, wma, wav, and aiff, but nothing has worked.

bromana22, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 19, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file - Similar Threads - Video Editor Won't

2. Video editor audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  3. Video editor audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  4. Custom audio in windows video editor not working

Custom audio in windows video editor not working: I'm trying to make a video in windows video editor/ photos and when i add in a custom audio, there is a tab with two small boxes on the side of it it, looks like an upside down T on the video bar. when i try to pull on either one of those tabs the audio wont expand so i can...
  5. Video Editor won't add videos

Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  6. Size of video fileMP4 accepted by Video Editor application in Windows 10

Size of video fileMP4 accepted by Video Editor application in Windows 10: I generally use the video editor app to compress huge files or combine a few video files to decrease the storage space occupied by these video files. But I have continuously faced a problem in editing a video file that is larger than 4 GB, But Video editor always ends up...
  7. Video editors won't show video files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editors won't show video files.: I don't use windows much because I am a linux user so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but today when I tried to install some video editing software I could not import any video clips. For example, I installed kdenlive, but when I attempt to look at the directory where...
  8. Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file

Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file: Hello, I'm trying to get my own audio files onto Window's Video Editor. Every time I try to upload an audio file, it says that something went wrong and the files couldn't be added. I've tried converting the file to mp3, wma, wav, and aiff, but nothing has worked....
  9. Windows Video Editor project won't open

Windows Video Editor project won't open: I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project...
  10. audio won't play from audio or video files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio won't play from audio or video files: This was working. I could play any video or audio file using VLC, Windows Media Player, whatever. Audio plays from the web on Chrome or Firefox then the files stopped playing audio. MP3 files or any video file-MP4 AVI MOV, etc. I updated my video card from a GTX 560 to a GTX...