Windows 10: Windows Video Editor

Discus and support Windows Video Editor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RvWCaboose101, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Windows Video Editor

Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3 second video, To test if moving the files back would fix the issue, And it didn't, Going into settings and trying to add the said external hard-drive to the folders of Sources didn't do anything either, Unchecking "Show my content from OneDrive Cloud only" didn't work either, But there is a gif thats still in "This PC - Pictu

:)

RvWCaboose101, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Aug 17, 2022
  3. ArthurDent, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Windows Video Editor

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows Video Editor

1. Windows Video Editor - Similar Threads - Video Editor

2. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue": Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and clicking open, I am prompted with "Add a folder to Music to continue". After clicking on "Add a Folder" , presented with a...
  3. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue": Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and clicking open, I am prompted with "Add a folder to Music to continue". After clicking on "Add a Folder" , presented with a...
  4. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access the old video editor? Windows 10: Hi,I'm trying to use the Video Editor software that came with my Windows 10 computer, but on trying to do so, all that's showing when I try and open it is a prompt trying to get me to download Clipchamp.I don't want to download that. I already have Video Editor, I used it a...
  5. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

How to access the old video editor? Windows 10: Hi,I'm trying to use the Video Editor software that came with my Windows 10 computer, but on trying to do so, all that's showing when I try and open it is a prompt trying to get me to download Clipchamp.I don't want to download that. I already have Video Editor, I used it a...
  6. How to access the old video editor? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Video Editor is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor is missing?: It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing- not on the start menu, or in the Photos app.Screenshot from the Photos app.Not sure where it has gone, but it sure isn't...
  8. Video Editor is missing?

Video Editor is missing?: It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing- not on the start menu, or in the Photos app.Screenshot from the Photos app.Not sure where it has gone, but it sure isn't...
  9. Windows Video Editor

Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  10. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...