Windows 10: windows video memory

Discus and support windows video memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my pc was working kinda slow in the last few days so i decided to clear reset it but i kept my personal files , i cleared the inside of the pc as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BotaAndrei, Jul 10, 2020.

1. windows video memory

so my pc was working kinda slow in the last few days so i decided to clear reset it but i kept my personal files , i cleared the inside of the pc as well from dust and after the reset was done i tried to enter one of my favourite games that i had no problem before the reset and that is Rainbow Six Siege . So after the reset on R6S said i had 2007 video memory it was enough but after the reset it went down to 128 ... like even with every thing on low and off would be going really bad , any ideea how i can increas my dedicated video memory or what is the problem ?

:)

BotaAndrei, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2020
  4. windows video memory

HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

windows video memory

1. windows video memory - Similar Threads - video memory

2. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  3. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  4. Dell G15 gaming laptop crashes and has 0 video memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G15 gaming laptop crashes and has 0 video memory?: Help me please fix 0 video memory on my sons Dell G15 gaming laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-g15-gaming-laptop-crashes-and-has-0-video/c3855865-e962-4811-9101-26f11fcfc3d1
  5. Dell G15 gaming laptop crashes and has 0 video memory?

Dell G15 gaming laptop crashes and has 0 video memory?: Help me please fix 0 video memory on my sons Dell G15 gaming laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-g15-gaming-laptop-crashes-and-has-0-video/c3855865-e962-4811-9101-26f11fcfc3d1
  6. video memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory management: mon pc me montre des erreurs que j'ai pas pour habitude de voir j'ai changer la ram même le disque dur j'ai même installer les ancien pilote sa fait toujours la même choses ma confi GTX1060 6G i7 de 8th gen...
  7. video memory management

video memory management: mon pc me montre des erreurs que j'ai pas pour habitude de voir j'ai changer la ram même le disque dur j'ai même installer les ancien pilote sa fait toujours la même choses ma confi GTX1060 6G i7 de 8th gen...
  8. certain games crashing while others run fine. often getting "out of video memory" pop ups...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain games crashing while others run fine. often getting "out of video memory" pop ups...: event viewer from The Last Of Us crashFaulting application name: tlou-i.exe, version: 1.1.2.0, time stamp: 0x64c2b4e8Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.4617, time stamp: 0x654d46fcException code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000001e40b3cFaulting process...
  9. certain games crashing while others run fine. often getting "out of video memory" pop ups...

certain games crashing while others run fine. often getting "out of video memory" pop ups...: event viewer from The Last Of Us crashFaulting application name: tlou-i.exe, version: 1.1.2.0, time stamp: 0x64c2b4e8Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.4617, time stamp: 0x654d46fcException code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000001e40b3cFaulting process...
  10. Dedicated Video Memory problem

Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...