Windows 10: Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

Discus and support Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, On my ASUS RTX 2070 Super after updating to Windows 11 any video/screen stops working and all fans go to max. However, you can still hear audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cyber_Pedro, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

Hi, On my ASUS RTX 2070 Super after updating to Windows 11 any video/screen stops working and all fans go to max. However, you can still hear audio playing. I have the latest GeForce Experience drivers installed and I have run SFC. This only happens when my computer has been on for a while and doing intensive things, like gaming or building code. The only error in Event Viewer before hand is "The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{3F34E93B-CC9D-4DAB-951B-C8EFB781201B} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start." This has been

:)

Cyber_Pedro, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2021
  3. C7, Flash Player doesn´t work

Everytime I try to watch a Flash Video (Youtube, etc) the browser crashes and the phone return to homescreen. Already turned it off and took out the battery and restarted it, but the crashing won´t stop.

The first day I checked the youtube page there was jsut a tiny video to watch but the browser didn´t crash, a few hours later I surfed on this page again ant the crashing started...

I also tried the Opera mobile 10.1 browser, but it seems that this brower does not support flash in the symbian version and Multitouch doesn´t work either. All in all I prefer the nokia browser (when flash does work properlyWindows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash :))

Anyone with similar problems with the flash player? solutions?

unikum---01, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

1. Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash - Similar Threads - video stops working

2. Windows regularly crashing - keyboard and mouse stop working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows regularly crashing - keyboard and mouse stop working.: This has been happening regularly for at least several months. My 10 year old power supply was on the way out and I assumed that was the cause, but I've recently got a new one and the crashes are still happening.When this happens, I lose all ability to use the keyboard and...
  3. Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash: Hi, On my ASUS RTX 2070 Super after updating to Windows 11 any video/screen stops working and all fans go to max. However, you can still hear audio playing. I have the latest GeForce Experience drivers installed and I have run SFC. This only happens when my computer has been...
  4. zoom video doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom video doesn't work: During my Zoom meetings I can't get my camera to work it keeps telling me to go to settings and change video and there is nothing that helps with this issue. HELP ME!!!!! Please....
  5. video camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video camera stopped working: The video camera app on my laptop Windows 10 doesn't record video anymore. It works with photos but only "records" video files of 0 bytes. What can I do? It worked for several years before without a glitch....
  6. using gamebar to record video doesn't work for multiple windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    using gamebar to record video doesn't work for multiple windows: all, I have linked to a sample mp4 that I took. the video is after this description. it is 10MB in size, and 20 seconds long. the image attached shows what my screen looked like when I started recording, and what it always looked like during the entire 20 seconds....
  7. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work on all videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 volume control doesn't work on all videos: I currently have an old laptop hooked up to the TV to watch stuff on. I have noticed that sometimes videos on VLC aren't affected by me changing the volume within windows. Is it file format related? The TV is connected to a sound bar by an optical cable because the TV is so...
  8. Windows Update Service stuck at "Stopping". Taskkill doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Service stuck at "Stopping". Taskkill doesn't work.: I have this problem for like days now. The wuauserv Windows Update Service was stuck at stopping. Trying "taskkill /f /PID 9272" doesn't work. it just returns; there is no running instance of the task....
  9. Video and Audio Stops Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video and Audio Stops Working: After only a few short videos or if I pause and restart a couple of times, videos and audio will not work anymore. I have to reboot and if I'm lucky I can watch a video. This has been going on for months and seems to be getting worse. I am taking online classes and I need to...
  10. Bios Update crashes Windows and recovery doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios Update crashes Windows and recovery doesn't work.: Hi Guys, I have a problem with a windows 10 machine. I have been working on friends computer ( Dell Inspirion 2330 All in One running Windows 10, with all updates) And i have noticed that every few minutes it freezes for 30 seconds and then works fine. Being good Samaritan i...