Windows 10: Windows Video- "we can't find this file"

Discus and support Windows Video- "we can't find this file" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made a long video on Microsoft Photos/ Video by importing pictures and clips from various file locations. I never backed up the video. One day I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MD248, Jun 7, 2020.

1. MD248 Win User

Windows Video- "we can't find this file"

I made a long video on Microsoft Photos/ Video by importing pictures and clips from various file locations. I never backed up the video. One day I decided to reorganize mu pictures/ videos and I moved them around within my files. Subsequently when I tried to open my video, it said in the story board that we can't find this file. I do not remember the original location of all of my files. What should I do now? PLEASE HELP ME! I worked soooo hard on it.

:)

MD248, Jun 7, 2020

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Windows Video- "we can't find this file"

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Video- "we can't find this file"

1. Windows Video- "we can't find this file" - Similar Threads - Video can't find

2. Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file": Hi, I have the problem where Video Editor in Photos is unable to find the video clips I've used to create a longer video. I have made sure that the folders these clips live in are listed in the "Sources" folder under "Settings." Here is what one of my projects looks like,...
  3. Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file": Hi, I have the problem where Video Editor in Photos is unable to find the video clips I've used to create a longer video. I have made sure that the folders these clips live in are listed in the "Sources" folder under "Settings." Here is what one of my projects looks like,...
  4. Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.: Hello,When video clips are copied from one video project and pasted into second video project they are playable and you can finish/download the video. But when you return to the second video project after closing it, the previously pasted clip cannot be played, and reads "We...
  5. "We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.

"We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.: Hello there, I've spent a few days working on a video and I have always managed to pick right off where I last left it. Went to continue editing the project this morning, roughly two hours ago, and this is what I was met with: [ATTACH] The videos which have been sitting...
  6. We can't find your camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We can't find your camera: I have an HP Envy x360 - 15m-ds0011dx running Windows 10. Computer is about a year old and my camera has never worked. I have been searching all over the internet for troubleshooting help with no avail. Please help! Message I get is - We can't find your camera. Check...
  7. Windows photo app video editor "can't find file"

Windows photo app video editor "can't find file": I started a video project and then when I came back to work on it again, it says "can't find files" and everything is gone. The files themselves haven't moved. I recently updated my laptop - could this be the issue? Where should I expect to find the file. Can this be...
  8. We cant find this file

We cant find this file: Hello, I have created a beutiful video project for my girl's birthday, invested hours... tried opening the project and I get "We cant find this file" on all photos and videos in the storyboard. the folder which I used for importing the photos is accessible and available....
  9. Error: We can't find this file, when opening Videos from Photos app

Error: We can't find this file, when opening Videos from Photos app: So microsoft photos has been acting strangely lately. All the videos I added a week or so before now say We can't find this file. So i tried adding the folder in which the file was in, but it actually DOESN'T HAVE THE FILES I downloaded. But when I go to the SAME folder in...
  10. We can't find your camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We can't find your camera: I am using Windows 10 pro on ASUS S300CA and the inbuilt camera isn't working. When i open the camera application it shows an error saying: "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software,...