Windows 10: Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Discus and support Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are announcing Windows Virtual Desktop, the best virtualized Windows and Office experience delivered on Azure. Windows Virtual Desktop is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Source: Microsoft 365 adds modern desktop on Azure | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2018

2. Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

You missed this part out it dosent come with the os its a free download

Paul Thurrott provides an in depth description of the feature:

XP Mode consists of the Virtual PC-based virtual environment and a fully licensed copy of Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3). It will be made available, for free, to users of Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions via a download from the Microsoft web site. (That is, it will not be included in the box with Windows 7, but is considered an out-of-band update, like Windows Live Essentials.) XPM works much like today’s Virtual PC products, but with one important exception: As with the enterprise-based MED-V (Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization) product, XPM does not require you to run the virtual environment as a separate Windows desktop. Instead, as you install applications inside the virtual XP environment, they are published to the host (Windows 7) OS as well. (With shortcuts placed in the Start Menu.) That way, users can run Windows XP-based applications (like IE 6) alongside Windows 7 applications under a single desktop.

Live OR Die, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Virtual Desktops Windows 10?

Hi Lucas,

Modifying the settings of a virtual desktop requires complex steps. Because of this, we might need to refer you to our Microsoft TechNet forums for further assistance. For us to direct you to the correct forum category, we would need the answers to the following:

• Are you using a Windows Server?
    • Is your device connected to a domain network?
    • What virtual desktop are you using?

If you are using Hyper-V, you can use this article published
    by Andre Da Costa as your reference on how to use Windows 10's built in Hyper-V for creating Virtual Machines.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

1. Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education - Similar Threads - Virtual Desktop Enterprise

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.: Hello! I have Question About Windows Editions, specificly about Windows Edition Comparisons.I Already Did Read Refrence Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/windows-10-editions-for-education-customers-bf2572aa-5555-2b1e-f7ce-81e8ba890444But it does not give more...
  4. Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.: Hello! I have Question About Windows Editions, specificly about Windows Edition Comparisons.I Already Did Read Refrence Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/windows-10-editions-for-education-customers-bf2572aa-5555-2b1e-f7ce-81e8ba890444But it does not give more...
  5. Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise: Good afternoon,I am researching software that requires Microsoft Windows 10 [Professional, Enterprise] version 1703, or higher but the laptops we are using have Windows 10 Education Version 1909 10.0.18363.1916, Version 20H210.0.19042.1348 and Version 20H2 10.0.19042.1288. I...
  7. Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise: Good afternoon,I am researching software that requires Microsoft Windows 10 [Professional, Enterprise] version 1703, or higher but the laptops we are using have Windows 10 Education Version 1909 10.0.18363.1916, Version 20H210.0.19042.1348 and Version 20H2 10.0.19042.1288. I...
  8. Microsoft Education vs. Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Education: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my wife's laptop from Windows 7 Enterprise Edition SP1 which she got at her previous academic institution to Windows 10 Education Edition which we purchased via her current academic institution. I would like to do so by updating the existing...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise turns into Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise turns into Education: After updating Windows 10 to v1903 Windows 10 Enterprise turns into Education[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-turns-into-education/a3c76a3a-241d-48ff-a1ea-21ebb5d31db7"