Windows 10: windows virtual memory settings

Discus and support windows virtual memory settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can anyone recommend best virtual memory settings for 3 gb ram computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AkashGohain, Jul 13, 2018.

1. windows virtual memory settings

can anyone recommend best virtual memory settings for 3 gb ram computer

:)

AkashGohain, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Carsomyr Win User

Low Memory Warning - Virtual Memory Settings?

The only reason I mentioned this is SLI is currently a disaster on windows 10, crazy huge memory leaks, and using a single card setup there are still some minor memory issues as well.

Carsomyr, Jul 13, 2018
  3. increasing virtual memory/Windows not activated

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you getting that your Windows is not activated and is your Windows activated?
    • Are you not able to get into Settings in Windows?
    • Are you trying to increase the virtual memory?
    • Are you getting any error message or code regarding the memory issues?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

windows virtual memory settings

Virtual Memory

Hi all...
    I need advice about Virtual Memory in W7

How much virtual memory should I set in windows ?

Thanks

Knoxx29, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

windows virtual memory settings

1. windows virtual memory settings - Similar Threads - virtual memory settings

2. setting virtual memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting virtual memory: i am using a 8gb laptop and i have found a lot of issues with out of memory and low virtual memory errors. upon searching in google, it said this:To calculate the "general rule" recommended size of virtual memory in Windows 10 per the 8 GB your system has, here's the equation...
  3. setting virtual memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting virtual memory: i am using a 8gb laptop and i have found a lot of issues with out of memory and low virtual memory errors. upon searching in google, it said this:To calculate the "general rule" recommended size of virtual memory in Windows 10 per the 8 GB your system has, here's the equation...
  4. Virtual memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual memory: Hello all hope every one is having a good Day/Night I have a Asus IntelR CoreTM i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz with 24 gig of ram With a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TiI Play Games mostly on my pc like The Witcher series, Fallout series, Borderlands Series & Red Dead Redemption 2 ....
  5. Virtual memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual memory: Hello all hope every one is having a good Day/Night I have a Asus IntelR CoreTM i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz with 24 gig of ram With a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TiI Play Games mostly on my pc like The Witcher series, Fallout series, Borderlands Series & Red Dead Redemption 2 ....
  6. Setting the virtual memory on the Windows 10 20H2

Setting the virtual memory on the Windows 10 20H2: Hi In Windows 10 20H2, how should I set the virtual memory to make a Desktop/notebook more efficient? Thanks Bye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-the-virtual-memory-on-the-windows-10-20h2/e9a27320-dde9-4357-b0b2-90ecbe507bef
  7. Spacial virtual memory setting

Spacial virtual memory setting: I have a big HHD and a small SSD. The SSD is too small to do anything. So I want to set it whole as a virtual memory. And don't show it in "The PC" anymore. Just like it has been a true RAM. Please give a halping hand. Thanks....
  8. about spacial virtual memory setting

about spacial virtual memory setting: I have a big HHD and a small SSD. The SSD is too small to do anything. So I want to set it whole as a virtual memory. And don't show it in "The PC" anymore. Just like it has been a true RAM. Please give a halping hand. Thanks....
  9. windows virtual memory settings

windows virtual memory settings: can anyone recommend best virtual memory settings for 3 gb ram computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-virtual-memory-settings/abed7870-8346-408f-a889-9db2ad1b81c8
  10. Low Memory Warning - Virtual Memory Settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low Memory Warning - Virtual Memory Settings?: As soon as I fired up Sony Vegas 13 and started to record (setting up the microphone was a whole other issue), I was presented with a Low Memory Warning (in Sony Vegas). Personally I think I should have adjusted the Virtual Memory ages ago (Win7), but here we are with Win10...