Windows 10: Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP

Discus and support Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows is and has always been, about choice.We’re exceptionally proud that Windows 10, the most secure Windows ever, offers the widest range of device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP

Source: Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP - Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2017

2. Windows 10 Enteprise LTSB 2016

Hi team,

Can customers who have Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB 2016 using the Windows 10 E3 or
    E5
    SKUs under CSP?

I know that any customer with windows 10 pro is eligible to upgrade to enterprise through this CSP SKU of W10 E3 and E5, but I wanted to validate whether this upgrade also comes with LTSB for the customer.

Please confirm at the earliest.

Thanks,

Jamal Bdeir

JamalBdeir_MSFT, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Ritzman Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only)

Hi Aravil

Perhaps you may already got the answer on this but this is what I have read me to on different websites, so of course I´m not 100% sure but it seems logic. The VDA rights within CSP has always been a big concern and questions about and I think Microsoft actually
    has listen to all the feedback if this below is true.

If you have no interest in virtual desktops, you can purchase the (local only) SKU which is cheaper.

If you already are licensed with "the normal" Windows 10 Enterprise E3/E5 you are already granted with the new virtualization rights with no increase of the price.

If you want to access these rights, but dont already have a Windows license you will be able to buy Windows 10 Enterprise E3 VDA.

I´m not sure though if it allows on-premises VDI use. I think this right is only for the cloud environment. If you want to use it for on-premises you still need a "normal" volume licensing agreement such as Open, MPSA or an EA.

Ritzman, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP

1. Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP - Similar Threads - virtualization rights coming

2. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  3. Windows 11 Pro CSP offers

Windows 11 Pro CSP offers: Hello, everybody. I am a BDM for a cloud solution provider of Microsoft. We have available on our marketplace two actually three, but one has the same name and different description versions of Windows 11 Pro. I don't understand their differences even after reading their...
  4. Windows 11 Pro CSP offers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro CSP offers: Hello, everybody. I am a BDM for a cloud solution provider of Microsoft. We have available on our marketplace two actually three, but one has the same name and different description versions of Windows 11 Pro. I don't understand their differences even after reading their...
  5. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSP How TO: I just found about CSP. I see all the references, but I do not see anything that says how to run this or install this? Can you change this policy on the local machine or must it be done through Azure AD?...
  6. CSP How TO

CSP How TO: I just found about CSP. I see all the references, but I do not see anything that says how to run this or install this? Can you change this policy on the local machine or must it be done through Azure AD?...
  7. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Win10 for Virtual Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 for Virtual Use: I build an MSI from my machine and used it to build a VM to learn on and not break my machine. Since updating my date and time, I now get an "Activate Windows" message. Is there a way to use the same key or a cheaper alternative for VMs?...
  9. CSP

in Windows 10 Customization
    CSP: Can someone please inform the correct Custom CSP for InstallWindowsDefenderApplicationGuard? I'm aware there is a method of deploying the same setting via endpoint-protection. I currently need to use the CSP to deploy the setting manually as documented....
  10. Windows 10 v1809 known issue using Account CSP for renaming devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 v1809 known issue using Account CSP for renaming devices: When enrolling devices through Autopilot, you can create an Autopilot deployment profile and configure the “Apply device name template” setting to create a device name for Windows 10 1809 and higher devices at initial startup. [ATTACH] We’ve discovered a bug in this...