Windows 10: Windows Virus Sample Submission Keeps turning off by its self

Discus and support Windows Virus Sample Submission Keeps turning off by its self in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every so often windows sample submission turns itself off and makes the device disconnected sound and I don't know why it does it by its self, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MinerKingX, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Windows Virus Sample Submission Keeps turning off by its self

Every so often windows sample submission turns itself off and makes the device disconnected sound and I don't know why it does it by its self, I couldn't find any related answers anywhere else online.

am I missing something or is anyone else experiencing this issue?

submitted by /u/MinerKingX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MinerKingX, Apr 15, 2021

2. Windows Security Automatic Sample Submission

Or you can do it the easy way.

Settings> Update and security> Windows Security> Virus and threat protection> Manage Settings (Under Virus and threat protection settings).

From there turn Automatic sample submission on.

Sasuke__Uchiha, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Telos Win User
    [Windows Security] Automatic Sample Submission

Did that. Time will tell. Thanks!

Telos, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Windows Virus Sample Submission Keeps turning off by its self

Automatic sample submission

Hi Sammi,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Automatic sample submission means a virus, if detected on your device would be automatically submitted to Microsoft servers. This helps them in the research. purpose and improve the detection rate. I recommend turning this to on.

I hope that helps.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Virus Sample Submission Keeps turning off by its self

1. Windows Virus Sample Submission Keeps turning off by its self - Similar Threads - Virus Sample Submission

2. Defender: turn off Cloud-Delivered Protection and Automatic Sample Submission off permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender: turn off Cloud-Delivered Protection and Automatic Sample Submission off permanently: On this Windows 10 machine 10.0.19045 Build 19045 after every bigger update, Windows Security warns me that "Cloud-Delivered Protection" and "Automatic Sample Submission" are not enabled:And I intentionally turn them off and need to provide the Administrator password when...
  3. Defender: turn off Cloud-Delivered Protection and Automatic Sample Submission off permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender: turn off Cloud-Delivered Protection and Automatic Sample Submission off permanently: On this Windows 10 machine 10.0.19045 Build 19045 after every bigger update, Windows Security warns me that "Cloud-Delivered Protection" and "Automatic Sample Submission" are not enabled:And I intentionally turn them off and need to provide the Administrator password when...
  4. Defender: turn off Cloud-Delivered Protection and Automatic Sample Submission off permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Automatic sample submission won't turn ON

Automatic sample submission won't turn ON: Can Anyone help me with this. I found out that a virus was preventing my Windows Defender from operating, I fixed it but I still can not turn on the Automatic sample submission_ it says that " This setting is managed by your administrator ", Any help on this would be highly...
  6. automatic sample submission

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic sample submission: hey. id like ti not have to "dismiss" automatic sample submission all the time.i have to dismiss is many times each week,sometimes several times a day. how can i get the "dissmissal" ti stick thanks.?...
  7. Constant notification about automatic sample submission being turned off.

Constant notification about automatic sample submission being turned off.: Can someone please tell me how to turn off the repeated notification informing me that I have automatic sample submission turned off? I turned off the notification, then I keep being reminded that it's turned off. I don't need reminding, I switched it off, I want it to stay...
  8. Automatic Sample submission

Automatic Sample submission: Hello, I am using Windows 10 64-bit version 2004. I have problemed in Windows 10: I cannot turn onAutomatic Sample submission. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-sample-submission/9558c44d-5bce-4d75-8590-a9c04b5e4659
  9. Automatic sample submission

Automatic sample submission: Do i need Automatic sample submission turnedon, on my laptop? it is currently off. i honestly don't even know how i came across it. [ATTACH]so i'm not closing out the window until i get an answer. I'm not computer savvy, so i'm trying to learn what to do and what not to do...
  10. [Windows Security] Automatic Sample Submission

[Windows Security] Automatic Sample Submission: Countless times I get this security notification [ATTACH] And countless times I choose "Dismiss". How can I stop this notification, short of "Turn on" automatic sample submission? 141715

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Automatic sample submission off

2. automatic sample submission keeps turning off