Windows 10: Windows Virus Warning

Discus and support Windows Virus Warning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A screen popped up on my laptop with the Windows logo saying 'Your Windows 10 is infected with (3) Viruses! Immediate removal required' There was some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FionaGroves, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Windows Virus Warning

A screen popped up on my laptop with the Windows logo saying 'Your Windows 10 is infected with (3) Viruses! Immediate removal required' There was some other info and then an Download & Fix button to click on with a count down to the left of it starting at 2 minutes and 3 seconds. Is this genuine?

:)

FionaGroves, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Warnings

Hi Penelope_AV

ETD_GetSMART.exe is HP Software and it is safe, that software is designed to check your hard drive for imminent failure and warn you

You can add that to the list of safe files in Controlled Folder Access to get rid of this warning

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add an app to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

ETD_GetSMART.exe is located in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPActiveHealth\Executable Agent Data\_Shared\DiskCheck\

DaveM121, Oct 1, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2019
  4. VishwaRaj Win User

Windows Virus Warning

How To Remove Virus Completely

This is the most common cause and serious issue that your Phone is get infected by the Virus and Not Removed even after formatting, only due to some common wrong way..... Just only follow these steps to thoroughly make the Phone Virus Free.

• Remove the SD Card First.
    • Then Connect the SD CARD into the PC through the Card reader or any other Mode.....( Warning PC must not be infected by virus ).
    • Then Format the SD Card.
    • Then Format the phone.

VishwaRaj, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Virus Warning

1. Windows Virus Warning - Similar Threads - Virus Warning

2. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  3. are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are these pop up defender virus warnings a scam or not ?: What are latest scams Defender lock up virus warnings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-pop-up-defender-virus-warnings-a-scam-or/ea70be59-602e-41f2-a0bf-2c70205b240f
  4. Virus Warning on Download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Warning on Download: I am attempting to download Ninja Remote ncinstaller-x64.exe through Attentive IT RMM, to connect to office device, but the download is blocked saying virus detected. Is there anything that can be done?...
  5. Virus Warning on Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Warning on Download: I am attempting to download Ninja Remote ncinstaller-x64.exe through Attentive IT RMM, to connect to office device, but the download is blocked saying virus detected. Is there anything that can be done?...
  6. Virus Warning on Download

7. Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required.: Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-a-fraudulent-virus-warning-help-required/8142ae9d-c885-4cb1-87af-b6b739db8911
  8. Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required.

Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required.: Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-a-fraudulent-virus-warning-help-required/8142ae9d-c885-4cb1-87af-b6b739db8911
  9. Report a fraudulent virus warning. Help required.

10. Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...

Ithink Im being scamed. got a warning on my laptom that i had a virus and microsoft would...: Ihad a security aleart appear on my loptop. told my to call 0800 number within 5 min or windowsx would shut my laptop down. whitch i did. he said he was windows support. he would help downloaded some progammes on to my laptop and start clearing issuse he said but could not...