Windows 10: Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons!

Discus and support Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change all the icons back to Windows 10 icons!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jayden MagicCrayon9342, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons!

How do I change all the icons back to Windows 10 icons!

:)

Jayden MagicCrayon9342, Jun 2, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 2, 2020
  3. BXtreme Win User
    Accident with vista shell icons...

well, I was downloading nVidia wallpapers, and wrongly thought the dektop and theme file. Then, autorunned, told want to apply or not, then said ur running NT 4.0 or smthing and did something bad to my icons, hung up and blam my beautiful vista icons are now Nvidia my comp. icons *Stick Out Tongue Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons! :p pls any1 remedy to this ?
    P.S This is'nt Vista's fault, a minor nVidia fault/ or my fault...
    But need to repair vista icon shell, any proggie or remedie ? or i have to get a backup shell from any1 here ?

BXtreme, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons!

NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons!

1. Windows Vista application replaced ALL system icons to vista icons! - Similar Threads - Vista application replaced

2. Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista: My old desktop with Vista OS will not allow sin-in as administrator due to error msg 'The User Profile Service Service failed the log in', yes 2 Service. I still wish to use it for older games, Silent Hunter 4, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and a few other programs that my...
  3. Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Vista: My old desktop with Vista OS will not allow sin-in as administrator due to error msg 'The User Profile Service Service failed the log in', yes 2 Service. I still wish to use it for older games, Silent Hunter 4, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and a few other programs that my...
  4. windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows vista: How do I get a confirmation ID for windows vista software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista/d855a175-1a3f-4744-83a9-63c6229f894e
  5. windows vista

windows vista: How do I get a confirmation ID for windows vista software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista/d855a175-1a3f-4744-83a9-63c6229f894e
  6. windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows vista: I bought a used computer that the hard drive was wiped so it has no operating system but it has the original windows Vista product key sticker still on it. Am I able to download it on that computer yet?...
  7. windows vista

windows vista: I bought a used computer that the hard drive was wiped so it has no operating system but it has the original windows Vista product key sticker still on it. Am I able to download it on that computer yet?...
  8. Vista and Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vista and Windows?: I found my old Dell laptop Microsoft Vista and I put it in "Factory settings". Can I download Windows 10 to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vista-and-windows/5907ec0a-6ea0-45cf-86a5-5777d84b1349
  9. Replacement for Vista's Windows DVD Maker program

Replacement for Vista's Windows DVD Maker program: Coming from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Have used both the Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker on Vista. I see there is a compatible version of Windows Movie Maker available for W10 and I have installed it. However, I'll be darned if I can find a standalone download...
  10. Vista

Vista: Will Image health work on Vista? 76086