Windows 10: Windows Vista BSOD

Discus and support Windows Vista BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with installing windows Vista on the HP G62 notebook.when I boot from the internal HDD and asked me to choose between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Micro Tech Center, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Windows Vista BSOD

Hello, I am having trouble with installing windows Vista on the HP G62 notebook.when I boot from the internal HDD and asked me to choose between Windows XP, which is actually Windows longhorn, and Windows Vista, which is Windows Vista when I choose Windows Longhorn it BSODs immediately after start up. when I choose Vista, it asked me to use the last good configuration if I say yes, flashes a blue screen of death on screen whenever I boot from it. The only thing I can think of doing is to fully replace the hard drive put windows 7 on it then restore it to Windows Vista. Any ideas? The specs are

:)

Micro Tech Center, Feb 24, 2024

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Feb 24, 2024
  3. freaksavior, Feb 24, 2024
  4. malware Win User

Windows Vista BSOD

Microsoft Windows Vista Prices Revealed

Microsoft has accidentally leaked some details of the price of its next-generation operating system. U.S. full/upgrade prices:
    • Windows Vista Ultimate $349/$199
    • Windows Vista Business $269/179
    • Windows Vista Home Premium $239/$139
    • Windows Vista Home Basic $199/$99
    Source: ZDNet

malware, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows Vista BSOD

1. Windows Vista BSOD - Similar Threads - Vista BSOD

2. I have a lot of photos on 2008 Toshiba Vista. It is infected with a virus and I can get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lot of photos on 2008 Toshiba Vista. It is infected with a virus and I can get...: 2008 vista version won’t get past screen describing safety issues and virus. I’ve gotten past it before and viewed all the photos, but it’s stuck on screen telling me how many threats and stuff. I’m not a proficient in computers either. Any ideas? And subject field up top...
  3. I have a lot of photos on 2008 Toshiba Vista. It is infected with a virus and I can get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a lot of photos on 2008 Toshiba Vista. It is infected with a virus and I can get...: 2008 vista version won’t get past screen describing safety issues and virus. I’ve gotten past it before and viewed all the photos, but it’s stuck on screen telling me how many threats and stuff. I’m not a proficient in computers either. Any ideas? And subject field up top...
  4. Windows Vista 0x0000007B

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista 0x0000007B: I use two OS on my computer. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and Windows Vista. I use GRUB to run them. Everything worked for a while, but then Windows Vista started throwing the STOP:0x0000007B error. I tried many things but could not fix the error.I ran CHKDSK and it didn't find any...
  5. Windows Vista 0x0000007B

Windows Vista 0x0000007B: I use two OS on my computer. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and Windows Vista. I use GRUB to run them. Everything worked for a while, but then Windows Vista started throwing the STOP:0x0000007B error. I tried many things but could not fix the error.I ran CHKDSK and it didn't find any...
  6. Drivers needed for Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR36G on Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers needed for Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR36G on Vista?: I recently found an old Sony Vaio computer in my garage, probably from the late 2000s. It was running windows XP on it, even though stickers and the licence key on the product point to Windows Vista Home Premium OEMAct. Following this, I want to install Vista on it. I know...
  7. Drivers needed for Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR36G on Vista?

Drivers needed for Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR36G on Vista?: I recently found an old Sony Vaio computer in my garage, probably from the late 2000s. It was running windows XP on it, even though stickers and the licence key on the product point to Windows Vista Home Premium OEMAct. Following this, I want to install Vista on it. I know...
  8. Windows Vista BSOD

Windows Vista BSOD: Hello, I am having trouble with installing windows Vista on the HP G62 notebook.when I boot from the internal HDD and asked me to choose between Windows XP, which is actually Windows longhorn, and Windows Vista, which is Windows Vista when I choose Windows Longhorn it BSODs...
  9. about the BSOD on Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about the BSOD on Windows Vista: Let me explain the BSOD situation. This old DELL laptop is used as a spare Today I hooked it up over there to play the screen saver and after a while it blue screened. The error shows 0x00000050 , win32k.sys. And instead of restarting itself, it asked me to contact the...
  10. about the BSOD on Windows Vista

about the BSOD on Windows Vista: Let me explain the BSOD situation. This old DELL laptop is used as a spare Today I hooked it up over there to play the screen saver and after a while it blue screened. The error shows 0x00000050 , win32k.sys. And instead of restarting itself, it asked me to contact the...