Windows 10: Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is...

Discus and support Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows vista Home includes a free version of Microsoft Movie Maker...........is that same software available in Vista Business Sp2 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donnagall, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Donnagall Win User

Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is...

windows vista Home includes a free version of Microsoft Movie Maker...........is that same software available in Vista Business Sp2 ?

:)

Donnagall, Nov 9, 2022
  2. jrih Win User

Replacement for Vista's Windows DVD Maker program

Coming from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Have used both the Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker on Vista. I see there is a compatible version of Windows Movie Maker available for W10 and I have installed it. However, I'll be darned if I can find a standalone download for Windows DVD Maker (which was baked into the Vista OS) anywhere. Or perhaps, someone can suggest another suitable program? Any help is appreciated.

jrih, Nov 9, 2022
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 9, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is...

Windows Movie Maker Older Version

Settings:

Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is... [​IMG]

Attachments:

Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is... [​IMG]

Select-Delete selected:

Edwin, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is... - Similar Threads - Vista Business sp2

2. Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Vista Business sp2 - does it include the original older ver. MS Movie Maker that is...: windows vista Home includes a free version of Microsoft Movie Maker...........is that same software available in Vista Business Sp2 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista-business-sp2-does-it-include-the/f715c214-53db-4183-bed9-609d7a101a79
  3. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  4. MS movie maker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS movie maker: Hello, where can I get MS Movie Maker that would work with my Windows 10. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-movie-maker/d3ece208-6177-4754-9b5d-5c8a0e6a8b2d"
  5. movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    movie maker: Where is Movie maker on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/614c0c08-78be-462f-85a8-bf8fab537b7f
  6. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I have had Movie Maker downloaded to Windows 10 since 10 first came out. Have not been able to transfer movie to a CD with current CD/DVD player in Windows 10 which I guess was Intended. I have seen a CD/DVD Player made by Memorex which is USB compatible. It lets you...
  7. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker: After upgrades my projects in movie maker can't be completed. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/faec8cd5-5c42-4071-8169-59432369e6a8
  8. Movie Maker ver. 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Movie Maker ver. 2012: I know Moviemaker ("MM") is discontinued. However, I still used the 2012 version, until Win 10. Now I work hard for hours and MM no longer creates a Movie (there are only 3 choices, Computer, "high definition" and "recommended". Tried all 3 can no longer create a movie....
  9. Windows Movie Maker Older Version

Windows Movie Maker Older Version: Windows Movie Maker Older Version. Hi All need help finding the right Windows Movie Maker, the one where you just added one picture and then audio,put audio in timeline then added one picture into timeline,then pulled picture to length of audio and saved as a video,or is...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...