Windows 10: Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update

Discus and support Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, today november11/9/2020 I was restarting PC to install updates KB4578968 and Security Update for Adobe Flash Player. Windows 7 style loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J. Pavlíček, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update

Hello,

today november11/9/2020 I was restarting PC to install updates KB4578968 and Security Update for Adobe Flash Player. Windows 7 style loading screen flickers to me during the restart.

This is how the creens looked like:

Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update dd82acf9-a28f-4191-830a-2ac210f62d60?upload=true.gif

Is this normal behavior or is there reason to worry about?

This PC was NOT upgraded from previous Windows 10 version - standard not OEM version W10 Pro 64bit is installed here.

Thank you.

:)

J. Pavlíček, Nov 9, 2020

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Nov 9, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Releases New Update for Windows Vista

Microsoft yesterday released a new hotfix, KB941649, which improves the compatibility, reliability, and stability of Windows Vista. This update includes the following improvements:
    • It extends the battery life for mobile devices.
    • It improves the stability of portable computers and of desktop computers that use an uninterruptable power supply (UPS).
    • It improves the reliability of Windows Vista when you open the menu of a startup application.
    • It improves the stability of Internet Explorer when you open a Web page.
    • It improves the stability of wireless network services.
    • It shortens the startup time of Windows Vista by using a better timing structure.
    • It shortens the recovery time after Windows Vista experiences a period of inactivity.
    • It shortens the recovery time when you try to exit the Photos screen saver.
    • It improves the stability of Windows PowerShell.
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 9, 2020
  4. DaMulta Win User

Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update

1. Windows Vista loading screen fickered in dunring W10 update - Similar Threads - Vista loading screen

2. Boot loading windows Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loading windows Vista: Can't repair itself and throws up codes when running diagnostics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-loading-windows-vista/f1db8705-a4ef-4cea-b35b-f8d72bc7a842
  3. Boot loading windows Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loading windows Vista: Can't repair itself and throws up codes when running diagnostics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-loading-windows-vista/f1db8705-a4ef-4cea-b35b-f8d72bc7a842
  4. Boot loading windows Vista

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Update windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update windows vista: In what way can I update my acer windows Vista old version ?How can I update my windows Vista laptop which has internet explorer problems ?How can I install apps in my laptop by not receiving any error messages ?...
  6. Update windows vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update windows vista: In what way can I update my acer windows Vista old version ?How can I update my windows Vista laptop which has internet explorer problems ?How can I install apps in my laptop by not receiving any error messages ?...
  7. windows update screen not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update screen not loading: Hello All, I am facing this issue for quite some time, the windows update screen is stuck and is not loading. PFB screenshot for reference. please assist me in getting this solved. [ATTACH]...
  8. W10 Windows Update blank screen

W10 Windows Update blank screen: Dear All, For almost three months I cannot download any update via the Windows Update page. There is only a blank white screen there and it seems like it is loading all the time blue dots on the top border are moving. I have searched the Internet to solve this problem, but...
  9. windows update screen is not loading

windows update screen is not loading: facing this issue for a week now ..what to do ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-screen-is-not-loading/3ce928cb-9317-4efc-ba43-10e560837291
  10. Windows Update for Vista

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update for Vista: Windows Update for Vista- The last update for my Vista was 9/16. Since that time my Windows Update has not worked. I know Microsoft ceased updates for Vista in 2017. In Nov. 2016 I stopped using my computer and started using it now (6/17). The taskbar indicates new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fickered