Windows 10: Windows Vista Upgrade

Discus and support Windows Vista Upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an older desktop that came with Windows Vista. For the past few days, the computer turns on but Windows does not start. I have tried turning it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Moro Oldbuck, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Windows Vista Upgrade

I have an older desktop that came with Windows Vista. For the past few days, the computer turns on but Windows does not start. I have tried turning it on several times. Usually I get the "Windows Error Recovery" screen and then after a few seconds, the screen goes dark. Once I got the blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA also. My Question is, can I fix my my computer by upgrading to a Windows 7 or later?Thank you

:)

Moro Oldbuck, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Vista Upgrade

1. Windows Vista Upgrade - Similar Threads - Vista Upgrade

2. lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when HDD replaced.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when HDD replaced.: Hi,I have an older dell, still an OK PC. I lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when I had to replace the hard drive, is there a way of getting a new key free or do i have to buy a Key?...
  3. lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when HDD replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when HDD replaced.: Hi,I have an older dell, still an OK PC. I lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when I had to replace the hard drive, is there a way of getting a new key free or do i have to buy a Key?...
  4. lost windows Free upgrade key from Vista via 7 to windows 10 when HDD replaced.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...: I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it totally useless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-travelmate-6292-computer-with-a-windows/9c077a83-b90e-4099-aa29-e346052e9cbe
  6. I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...

I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...: I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it totally useless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-travelmate-6292-computer-with-a-windows/9c077a83-b90e-4099-aa29-e346052e9cbe
  7. Dell Inspiron 1440 Operating System-Windows Vista & Upgrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 1440 Operating System-Windows Vista & Upgrading: Hello,I have a dell inspiron 1440 that I’ve had for over 13 years. I can still use the internet but chrome needs to be updated as the page doesn’t work as intended. I think it has something to do with the operating system. I have windows vista and was wondering if I were to...
  8. Dell Inspiron 1440 Operating System-Windows Vista & Upgrading

Dell Inspiron 1440 Operating System-Windows Vista & Upgrading: Hello,I have a dell inspiron 1440 that I’ve had for over 13 years. I can still use the internet but chrome needs to be updated as the page doesn’t work as intended. I think it has something to do with the operating system. I have windows vista and was wondering if I were to...
  9. Can't uninstall VMware Tools after upgrading to Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall VMware Tools after upgrading to Windows Vista: So I upgraded to Windows Vista from Windows XP with VMware Tools for Windows XP installed, but now I can't uninstall it. The reason I want uninstall it and not just update VMware Tools, because if I try that, it says, "Setup requires Windows 7 SP1" or something along the...
  10. Can't uninstall VMware Tools after upgrading to Windows Vista

Can't uninstall VMware Tools after upgrading to Windows Vista: So I upgraded to Windows Vista from Windows XP with VMware Tools for Windows XP installed, but now I can't uninstall it. The reason I want uninstall it and not just update VMware Tools, because if I try that, it says, "Setup requires Windows 7 SP1" or something along the...